• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,
I'm looking for guidance in integrating Google Analytics/Tag Manager to track internal Salesforce pages..
I'm creating a custom LWC component and we'd like to track users' visits on the page, links they click, etc. It'd be awesome too if we can track what user does outside of the custom LWC, such as the standard tabs that the user click.

Thanks in advance!
Hi all,

This documentation (https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.apexcode.meta/apexcode/apex_classes_email_outbound_messaging.htm#apex_System_Messaging_sendEmail) of Messaging.sendEmail method says you can "send the list of up to 10 emails..."
I'm working on my sandbox and during my test, I can send way more than 10 emails in the list that i pass to the method.  I'm wondering if this limit is an old limit that doesn't apply anymore, or only applies on Production org?  Can anyone please help provide a link that explains why we can send more than 10 emails in the list?

Thank you
Can anyone with the new url format, and/or api v.44 try to see if lightning:notificationslibrary works on your org?

Thanks! 
Hi all,

This documentation (https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.apexcode.meta/apexcode/apex_classes_email_outbound_messaging.htm#apex_System_Messaging_sendEmail) of Messaging.sendEmail method says you can "send the list of up to 10 emails..."
I'm working on my sandbox and during my test, I can send way more than 10 emails in the list that i pass to the method.  I'm wondering if this limit is an old limit that doesn't apply anymore, or only applies on Production org?  Can anyone please help provide a link that explains why we can send more than 10 emails in the list?

Thank you
Can anyone with the new url format, and/or api v.44 try to see if lightning:notificationslibrary works on your org?

Thanks! 
Can we change account record type from Business Account to a Person Account?