• 30 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've a Contact email address. Whenever I add Contact's email. ITs email should be updated in account's Email. How to achiev this by configuration or customization?
  • December 19, 2017
I have seen a few posts here and there regarding this, but none appear to have a solution for me.

I am attempting to implement keycloak as our authentication provider in our organization wide Salesforce environment. I have an authentication provider setup in Salesforce and a client established in the authentication provider. I open my browser and load the test endpoint from the Salesforce authentication provider setup screen. This redirects me to the auth provider to login. Upon successful login, I get a response from the authentication provider with my state and code. The next endpoint loaded is the error URL from the auth provider configuration within Salesforce with three parameters:
* ErrorCode=No_Openid_Response
* ErrorDescription=Bad+response
* ProviderId={{The ID of the Auth config in SF}}

Everything I'm seeing about the auth response looks correct; I have tried to decode the message to see if there is anything malformed but I haven't been successful in decoding.

I've seen other posts confirming their issue is a self-signed certificate. I've verified the certificate authority on the auth provider is a 'allowed' authority.

The issue appears to be Salesforce rejecting the auth response, but I'm not sure how to debug this let alone solve this.
I've a Contact email address. Whenever I add Contact's email. ITs email should be updated in account's Email. How to achiev this by configuration or customization?
  • December 19, 2017
I've a requirement of auto fetching email address in "To" Field when I click Send Email button in Activity History of Account, Any solution?

And If I've multiple Contacts in Account, And I want to send that email to Primary Contact. So I want to populate primary contact email in To field.

Please provide some idea.

• December 18, 2017