• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi friends,

I have a class which is using Territory2 and UserTerritory2Association objects.So i need to cover these lines.Can you please how to insert test data of territory2 and  UserTerritory2Association.

Thanks,
Raj.
Hi All,

I've been working on DocuSign now. By the existing envelope, resending the document for DocuSign, with the updated company name. It shows in document old company name only. Here I have used Rest API.DocuSign company name custom filed does not refresh with the updated field in Salesforce. Please help in this.

Thanks in Advance,
Raj.
Hi, 
I am new to Salesforce.after insert or update child records, parent one field is updating. I want to know where it is updating. How to debug this one.

Thanks in advance.
Raj.
Hi, I am new to Salesforce,
As for my requirement, stored total object data in a field as JSON format. Then deserialized that string and return into jshelper .But iam not able get the values.
please help in this.
User-added image
Thanks in advance.
Raj.
Hi, 
    I want to call normal apex class, from a custom button in the account detail page.

Thanks in advance.
Raj.
Hi,
I am very new to lightning, my requirement is in account related contact list I have a custom button(Edit/clone) when we click on this button we need to go custom lightning page. In that custom lightning page, we need to Edit/clone Account related contacts.

please Help in this.
Thanks in advance.
Raj.
Hi, 
I am new to Salesforce, I need to display Account and their contacts in single datatable in vf page, formate as shown below.User-added image

please help me in this,

thanks@Regards,
Raj
Hi,
User-A doesn't have an account object CRUD permissions.my question is.
Is user-A able to create apex class on the account or not? 
And is he able to query the records or not?
Is he able to do CRUD operations or not?
Hi,
I want inline edit and update the feilds in my custom object list view.i used custom controller.
Plz,help in this...

Thanks & Regards
NagRaj
Hi,
please help this,

User-added image

Error:Variable does not exist:Name
Hi Team,

I am very new to Salesforce so I have started with the fundamental book. I am trying to import data for recruiting app on Salesforce classic version, so the steps given in the book is not matching with current version so I am trying to do it my own but unfortunately I couldn't. Please find below the screen for import wizard:
User-added image
Here position object has HIRING MANAGER lookup field( to USER object).
if I choose None, salesforce.com ID I am getting an error.The errors are...
User-added image
How can I match this lookup field?
Please help in this.

Hi,
I am very new to lightning, my requirement is in account related contact list I have a custom button(Edit/clone) when we click on this button we need to go custom lightning page. In that custom lightning page, we need to Edit/clone Account related contacts.

please Help in this.
Thanks in advance.
Raj.
Hi,
please help this,

User-added image

Error:Variable does not exist:Name