• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

$params = "grant_type=password&client_id=".CLIENT_ID.
            "&client_secret=".CLIENT_SECRET.
            "&username=$username&password=$password";
//here $password is only password , i have not concated it with profile security token

//i have put allowed all ip access from connected app

Please reply soon.

Hi,
I have developer account on salesforce. While integrating with drupal, i have done callback url, security and consumer key but i am get error like The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.
Then I found the reports/dblog then i am getting the reason for error is API is not enabled for this organization.

I dont know how to solve this problem. I tried many things like checking api enabled or not in permission set and profiles.

Hi, Can i publish multiple platform events using the REST API?
A single record works with this JSON:
{
"Order_number__c": "11111",
"Has_Shipped__c": true
}
How should the JSON look for multiple records?
Hello,

I'm a beginner with Salesforce development, apologies for asking something that should be quite basic, but I just can't find this in the docs.

I build and maintain a website for an organisation. The organisation store their data in Salesforce (Classic).

What I'm trying to achieve is - I need the website to contact Salesforce at certain points to read and update data within Salesforce.
(Also, the website is written in C# ASP.NET, if that's relevant info)

So the model I need is - server to server communication, the website user needs to remain completely unaware of the presence of Salesforce.

Now, I was thinking - this should be achievable by using the REST API and client key / client secret... but the examples I've gone through either return a web page which requires the end user to log into Salesforce, or return JSON which just says "client identifier invalid".

Can someone please point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance!