• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,
So I'm trying to convert the NOW function into pst time zone with the date format of "mm-dd-yyyy 00:00.00 AM/PM" in a text field. I have a workflow that updates a text field with text and time stamps it. I'm just trying to change the date format of NOW, I just don't know hwo to go about it outside of an Apex Class.

This is the current formula:
'Update text'+" "+ text(Now())

Any ideas?

Hello Experts, 

Is theer any way can I add sequential auto number to all of the retrieved records for any salesforce report with out adding any extra field on Object level/ without any custom logic.... I just want it to be achieve by using Formulafield on Report.

Hey guys,

I'm trying to figure out how to get this formula to work on just the first ",and" and not the second. Here's what I have: Chad, and Chris, and Sean.
I would like it to return Chad, Chris, and Sean by simply replacing ", and" with ",". And keep in mind that sometimes it brings back 1 name, sometimes 2, and sometimes 3, so I'd like to apply for each of those. Here's what I have now: SUBSTITUTE(LEFT(test__c, 40),", and",",")  but unfortuntely this always does it to both instances so it will return Chad, Chris, Sean, instead of adding an and after Chris. Any help is appreciated!!! I know this is really easy in excel because you can indicate the instance that you want it to apply to, but not sure about doing this on Salesforce. Thanks guys!!
Hi All,

I need to create field which give the user option to browse and upload document. Please help on these.

Thanks,
Anish
Hi,
I have a formula below which is working fine.

IF(
    AND(
         CONTAINS({!Matching_Hose_Records}, "POLYSIL PFA"),
         CONTAINS({!Fitt1Selection}, "POLYSIL")
        ),
"POLYSIL", 
NULL)

I would like to add another condition to this formula
IF(
    AND(
         CONTAINS({!Fitt1Selection}, "BRITELOK")
        ),
"BRITELOK", 
NULL)

Code should look like like this below:
IF(
    AND(
              OR(
         CONTAINS({!Fitt1Selection}, "POLYSIL")
        ), "POLYSIL", 
IF(
    AND(
        OR(
         CONTAINS({!Fitt1Selection}, "BRITELOK")
        ), "BRITELOK", NULL))

I'm getting error message in my flow. Please advise the proper form of this formula.

Many thanks for any help.
Regards
Lukasz
Hi,

We are have an "incident opened date" custom field with data type Date/Time.
Can you please help me with creating a formula field to calculate the business days.
I have tried many business day calculations from various post, however, they do not seem to take the time factor into account.
We are not too particular about the business hours.

For ex., if an incident is opened on Friday at 3p.m. on Monday at 3p.m. we would like the age to be 1 and on Tuesday at 3 p.m. the age would be 2.

Any assistance you provide would be much appreciated.

Thank you!
Hi Experts,

I have a bussiness need to exclude weekends and bussiness holiday for the report purpose, kindly help me out on this.
Requirement:
"Formual_Field__c = (Difference in days between the Current_Date__c and Custom_Status_Date__c excluding the weekend and holidays)"

Thanks in Advance,
Shobana.G

Hello,
So I'm trying to convert the NOW function into pst time zone with the date format of "mm-dd-yyyy 00:00.00 AM/PM" in a text field. I have a workflow that updates a text field with text and time stamps it. I'm just trying to change the date format of NOW, I just don't know hwo to go about it outside of an Apex Class.

This is the current formula:
'Update text'+" "+ text(Now())

Any ideas?

Hi Team,

Can you please help me to write a new validation rule using below condition.

If(Group__c = "SW" then B_Sub_Group = should be either "IS" or "GC") And ( Group__c = "C"CS then B_Sub_Group should be "CST")

Thanks in Advance
I have a typo in my username for my Trailhead account. I have fixed it in my developer account but it hasn't updated in Trailhead.
Is there a way to fix this? I would like to be able to share my badges as I earn them with the correct name.
I can't even find a way to delete the Trailhead account and re-create it with the correct name. I don't want to have to create a new developer account with a new email address just so I can create a new Trailhead account, as this would obviously be very inconvient.

Surely there must be a better way of resolving this?