• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I am using a Conga composer.

When i try to send email and when i click on "TO" to get the list of users in Saleforce, it is alwys blank.

No lead, contacts or users are retrieved.

What is the reason?
Thank you for suggestions !
We have a project, where in I have migrate millions of records to salesforce. I think they are going to give a data base connection or excel sheet .. and ask us to migrate ?

I have to create Leads, Accounts, Opps, Cases, contacts in Salesforce.

Before Migration
1. What are the things I need to take care in Salesfroce ?
2. What are the things I need to take care in Source System ?
3. I can't have record owner same for all  ? it will cause issues in salesforce ... how to change it ? 
4. Can I change date and time stamps of the records loaded into salesforce ?
5. How to take care of the relationships 

Migration
1. What is the best time to do the migration into PROD. Org ?
2. How to test in Sandbox to make sure it'sok.

After Migration
3. Any issue with the size or processing times after migration into salesforce ?
  • April 07, 2018
Hello,
i have created record in sandbox through Salesforce lightning UI and attached some document with record,In lightning UI,Document save as a file,i can export and import data But How can I export file and import file in production.
Hello,

I am using a Conga composer.

When i try to send email and when i click on "TO" to get the list of users in Saleforce, it is alwys blank.

No lead, contacts or users are retrieved.

What is the reason?
Thank you for suggestions !
Attempting to build a workflow that will fire off an email alert to the record owner's manager, if the record has not been opened within 48 hours. However the email template is only recognizing the fields on the object that are of the email data type; So now my object is currently capturing the correct data on my custom "Owner manager email field" *Formula(text)*  and  now I need the secondary custom  hidden field "ADM - Owner Manager Email (Email)" to capture that email value from the primary owner manager field, in order for me to build a successful workflow that will notify both the owner and manager after 48 hours.

Has anyone been able to figure this out? Unfortunately, I did not build this particular process and its linked to several components; an approval proccess, workflow, email templates, field updates and email alerts as well as process builder. Before I start to rebuilding the entire complicated process I need to patch this until I can deploy the new one. PLEASE HELP :'(
i want email tamplate which is for Booked event 
when customer Booked event for any Event organizer that time send email to that customer from that organizer 
i have lots of organizer and customer account in my salesforce org
We are using professional org.
Having a process builder which updates a field on some condition with formula type.

this is how the formula is ,i am using & between them.

I am having datetime field which is used in the update field but the format is being changed 

"Start Date:" & TEXT(DATETIMEVALUE([Opportunity].Date_Time_Start__c )) &
"End Date:" &TEXT([Opportunity].Date_Time_End__c ) &

This is the format i am looking for 
2/27/2018 4:00 PM

but this is how i am getting

2017-02-27 21:00:00Z 

How can i get this fixed?? 

Our users in Salesforce have the email format on creation: 
jcarroll=mycompany.com@example.com 

Somehow I've managed to change my email address to a proper form of 
rsmith@mycompany.com.

When I try to change any other users' emails the format always reverts back to the same as in the first example. In other words, I cannot change it from jcarroll=mycompany.com@example.com  to jcarroll@mycompany.com.

Rather than log a case I though I'd get input from people here first.