• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

Am facing this issue on step 5 , can any one help me complete this challenge.

User-added image
If anyone gets this error message: "The dashboard configuration that allows users to see only their own data is incorrect"...
error message

The solution is to check The Dashboard Viewer radio button in the dashboard settings--in the "View Dashboard As" section.

Hello,

I have such code:

List<Contact> retContacts = [FIND :txtName IN ALL FIELDS RETURNING Contact(Id, Name,Phone,Email)][0];

This code works and gives me few results when I am running it through a visualforce page. I need to upload my app for which I require min 75% code coverage, so I wrote test class which has:

mainObj.txtName = 'man*';
mainObj.SearchRecord();

It shows me only 57% code coverage and when i see test results I find the coverage is not going inside loop I have to process found results, in other words no results are returned.

If I use such statement it works and give perfect code coverage but I dont want to use this statement because it just searches Name field:

queryname = '%' + txtName + '%';

retContacts = [SELECT Id, Name,Phone,Email FROM Contact WHERE Name like :queryname];

Can anybody please help?

Thank you,

Nishant

http://nanostuffs.com/

If anyone gets this error message: "The dashboard configuration that allows users to see only their own data is incorrect"...
error message

The solution is to check The Dashboard Viewer radio button in the dashboard settings--in the "View Dashboard As" section.