• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello everyone,

I am trying to verify the Trailhead challenge found at https://trailhead.salesforce.com/projects/create-reports-and-dashboards-for-sales-and-marketing-managers/steps/visualize-your-data-with-conditional-highlighting-report-charts-and-dashboards?trailmix_creator_id=00550000006yDdKAAU&trailmix_id=prepare-for-your-salesforce-administrator-credential and I keep geting an error when verifying. The error in its netirety is copied below. Can anyone advise what I'm doing wrong or what I'm missing? I've spun up a new org and gone through the remainder of the module to get the data back in, but I keep getting the same type of error. 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: PARKGGFT
Hello everyone,

I am trying to verify the Trailhead challenge found at https://trailhead.salesforce.com/projects/create-reports-and-dashboards-for-sales-and-marketing-managers/steps/visualize-your-data-with-conditional-highlighting-report-charts-and-dashboards?trailmix_creator_id=00550000006yDdKAAU&trailmix_id=prepare-for-your-salesforce-administrator-credential and I keep geting an error when verifying. The error in its netirety is copied below. Can anyone advise what I'm doing wrong or what I'm missing? I've spun up a new org and gone through the remainder of the module to get the data back in, but I keep getting the same type of error. 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: PARKGGFT