• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
It might be little confusing my questions: But i will try to explain it better way.

1.There is an opportunity A.
2.The quotes are made on the opportunity - So each opportunity will have more than one quotes - Example:10 quotes on the opportunity A.

3.Every quote will have a business account connected to it and every business account will have a contact.

The requirement is : I need to send mass emails to all the contacts(of Business accounts) in the quotes under the opportunity A.

Can anyone help me with this?
I created a quick action 
and now i want to link this quick action to two custom fields....how can i do it? please help.
It might be little confusing my questions: But i will try to explain it better way.

1.There is an opportunity A.
2.The quotes are made on the opportunity - So each opportunity will have more than one quotes - Example:10 quotes on the opportunity A.

3.Every quote will have a business account connected to it and every business account will have a contact.

The requirement is : I need to send mass emails to all the contacts(of Business accounts) in the quotes under the opportunity A.

Can anyone help me with this?
Hello Devs!

I spent all yesterday trying to figure out why my QuickAction Apex code was not working in my new instance of Salesforce, only to find this thread here in the stack exchange. The source indicates that the QuickAction features do no apply to the "Salesforce Mobile and Lightning Experience Actions". So I guess what I am looking for is conformation that this is true, and when it might become supported, or if not true, how to emplement this in my EmailDefualtsLoader implements QuickActionDefaulsHandler {} for Lightning Exp Email action.

Thanks All!
How to Convert Leads In Salesforce?
This Question is asked in my Interview.Can anyone please tell me how to convert Leads?

Could someone point me in the right direction/provide advice for converting a lead to a person account?

Thank you in advance.
Hello Devs!

I spent all yesterday trying to figure out why my QuickAction Apex code was not working in my new instance of Salesforce, only to find this thread here in the stack exchange. The source indicates that the QuickAction features do no apply to the "Salesforce Mobile and Lightning Experience Actions". So I guess what I am looking for is conformation that this is true, and when it might become supported, or if not true, how to emplement this in my EmailDefualtsLoader implements QuickActionDefaulsHandler {} for Lightning Exp Email action.

Thanks All!