• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi 

My business case is 

I used to receive a New Account creation request from the end user(Sales Person or Advisor),As soon the request comes to my Support group bucket I have to pick the request and check for the duplicate by the name of the account,EIN & Address.If the account exist i have to mail back to the requester telling that the requested account is exist else i have to create the New Account and mail the requester back.

I am tollay new to salesforce.I am trying to automate this process by Flow.Please explain in detail to attain my need

User-added image

Hi 

My business case is 

I used to receive a New Account creation request from the end user(Sales Person or Advisor),As soon the request comes to my Support group bucket I have to pick the request and check for the duplicate by the name of the account,EIN & Address.If the account exist i have to mail back to the requester telling that the requested account is exist else i have to create the New Account and mail the requester back.

I am tollay new to salesforce.I am trying to automate this process by Flow.Please explain in detail to attain my need

User-added image