• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How can I acheive this for outgoing emails?

When the User hits "Send An Email" button, would like to see any attachments associated to the case to list in the Attachment section and have the option to choose which ones to attach in the out-going email. -- below screenshot  

Please suggest me with code. 

Thanks 

User-added image

Hi All,
I have created a Email service to create a record in a custom object with a attachment from any email.
I have two field in this object, one email field and one rejected checkbox.
In email field, sender of email address will populate.
Now, when ever I selects rejected checkbox, I want to send a auto - email back to the sender with the same attachment which is in the same notes & attachmentment section of that record.

Please suggest best approach to solve this

Thanks in Advance

I have the below requirement from my support team, Please let me know if this is possible through apex coding. Thanks in Advance.

When a user select 'Send An Email' from case, Attachments in all the existing emails related to this case should get attached to the email being sent.
Hi,
I would like to send emails in bulk in salesforce in apex code. I tried using MassEmailMessage option, But setWhatIds is allowed for only Contract
Case,Opportunity,Product. I would like set whatId with my custom object. Please suggest some solution.

Hiii All,

I am using Client Enterprice edition. i need to send minimum 10.000 and more mail in par day. 

i am trying to use mass email service.

public void sendmail(){

Messaging.MassEmailMessage mail = new Messaging.MassEmailMessage();
    mail.setTargetObjectIds(contactList);  here contact list size is 100.
    mail.setTemplateID('XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX');
    Messaging.sendEmail(new Messaging.MassEmailMessage[] {mail});

}

when i call this method that time 100 mail is seding.  so mass email is counting 100 send mail or 1.

Hi there,

Any way we can include CC when we are trying to implement MAss Email using MassEmailMessage in Apex? if not how can achieve it in any other way?

My requirement is send email to some contacts using particular email template, attachment and need CC the Account owner of the Account that the contact is tied to.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

MAnohar

hai..............

i am new to salesforce ....................

1.        In professional edition we can send  emails more than 1000 a day?  -->is there  any solution for this.

2.     Is there any  method or solution to download the bounced emails in excelsheet.

Hi All,

My organization has a custom oject, proposals. Each proposal has multiple pdf files attached to it, which are listed in the notes and attachments related list. Whenever a salesforce user clicks on 'send email' button from the activity history, these attachments should automatically be attached in the send email visualforce page. The user should have an option to check or uncheck any of the attachments, i.e. he can send only the attachments that he would choose. Is there a way to achieve this using visualforce templates or should I create a custom visual force page for this and have the send email option as a custom button? I should retain the rich features of the standard email page of the salesforce. In either case, can you please help me with some example code on how this can be achieved. 

Thanks,

i need to send mass email to list of  emails.

My requirment is look like this

i have one custome object (i.e Training__c).in this object having fields Name,Email,Phone.

i want to send email to all records.

Can any one help me.................................

Hi,

I have a requirement . I want to send mail to 50k contacts through batch .

Please help me ..Can I do this....

Please suggest me some needful....

Please please help......

Thanks

• July 12, 2012

Hi,

Having trouble calculating the attachment file size. I am building case submission VF page. The page supports two attachment. I would like to limit the size on attachment.

Questions:

1) Is there any way I can find total size of attachment file before creating case ?

2) When I try to create case record w/ attachment size more than 3mb, the call is going to fail and I will get runtime exception. Is there any way I can catch the exception and ask the user to submit a smaller size attachment ?

Any thoughts ?

Thanks in Advance

Hi,

Is there a way to send mass email with Force.com Free Edition? Even with APEX? It doesn't seem possible without having access to accounts and contacts, which aren't included. I have a custom object with record that have an email field and I want to be able to build a list of them and then send an email to them on mass from a template but am quite a juinir developer.

Help appreaciated.

Thanks

Bob

Hi All,

I want to send mass email to different group of people in an organization to inform about the meeting or any changes in the schedule. What is the best way to handle this? I am thinking of creating different views under accounts and send mass email.However, there are about 60 different groups. Could anyone please suggest me how to handle this situation? Your help is greatly appreciated.

• January 01, 2011

Hi All,

I want to send an email with the selected Attachment from Notes and Attachment related list....

i.e. i have some file inside Notes and Attachment related list.. and i want to select one file out of them.. and want to email that with some template.. please let me kow how can i do that...

Thanks

Is there a way to attach  Files which are attached in inbound emails  to the case record using Email to case process.Can any one help me out.

• November 02, 2010

hi ,

I am working in a solution where i run a batch class which gives me the all the ids of an object based on some criteria. In this i need to collect all these ids and put it into a csv file and send an email with the csv file attached to the email.

Can anybody suggest me the code to accomplish this.

• October 19, 2010

We use Mass Emails to stay in touch with our contacts.  When we do this we want their replies to automatically log as an activity within SF. 

On the Outlook connector we do NOT automatically sync emails as it would create numerous unnecessary records in SF.  Is there a method to tracking only emails sent from SF.  I dont need a case to be created.  I simply want the email trail.

Hello,

Is there a way to send attachments associated with accounts and/or opportunities to someone who doesn’t have a Salesforce license via a system-generated email? The issue is that we customized and implemented Salesforce solution mainly for Sales staff. When a deal is done, we then need to somehow send some basic account/opportunity information and related documents (resided in Salesforce under an Opportunity) to an Account Executive. Currently, we are able to send an auto-generated email out to an Account Executive with account and opportunity information as part of the body of the email. Is there a way for us to be able to also send Salesforce attachments (associated with Opportunities) or links to those documents in the same email? This would allow our staff to be a lot more efficient as we are currently manually downloading documents from Salesforce and sending them to Account Executives. Thank you for your time.

I need to attach documents to opportunities, but I also need to define those documents with a name and type (product quote, fabric sample, etc...).  I don't think I can use the standard Notes and Attachments object because I can't add a type field.  Can I create my own custom object similar to this that will upload a file and can be attached to an opportunity?  I tried to use Content, but I can't create a New button from the opportunity.  I also can't ensure they don't save it to their own personal workspace (therefore bypassing the required field on the page layout).
Any help at all is appreciated (even pointing to a good appexchange app).
Thanks!

I need to attach documents to opportunities, but I also need to define those documents with a name and type (product quote, fabric sample, etc...).  I don't think I can use the standard Notes and Attachments object because I can't add a type field.  Can I create my own custom object similar to this that will upload a file and can be attached to an opportunity?  I tried to use Content, but I can't create a New button from the opportunity.  I also can't ensure they don't save it to their own personal workspace (therefore bypassing the required Opportunity field on the page layout).

Any help at all is appreciated (even pointing to a good appexchange app).

Thanks!

Hi All,

Is there any way I can send an attachment with the email notification?

I need to design a custom button that can send an email notification to customer with a PDF attachment. PDF is stored with the record as attachment.

Or is there any possibility that on click of a custom button we can store this PDF file to an external (FTP) location and can send the URL with the mail to customer.

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Satyendra Singh