• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,
I'm trying to fire a workflow email for when new business opportunity goes from stage 1 to stage 2.
So the forumla should check to make sure the Oppty Type is not Add-On OR Professional Services.  If it's neither of those then it should see if the stage moved from 1 to 2.

I came up with this and it fired no errors, but my tests fail and nothing happens.

AND(NOT(OR( ISPICKVAL(Type, "Add-On"), (ISPICKVAL(Type, "Professional Services")))),( ISPICKVAL(StageName, "2-Align")) ,(PRIORVALUE(StageName)= '1-Prospect'))

Can anyone see where I'm going wrong?
Hi 
I am working on Trailhead module: Test your Process. I followed all the steps in creating Process Builder through Trailhead and I am getting below error:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Account number must be 8 characters long: []
Can one of you help or let me know, what I am doing wrong.
Thanks
Hi,
I tried to complete the challenge 3 for this Superbadge but there was an error -

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: QKPZMFSC

I tried to use a new Trailhead Playground and redid from the beginning, still could not complete. Can you advise what I should do?

Thank you.
Hi All,
I have a similar issues where am getting this error "Compiled formula is too big to execute (5,241 characters). Maximum size is 5,000 characters"

below is the formula am using and please note "Realization_Month__c" is a formula Text field.

IF(AND(Opportunity_Probability__c = 1,OR(Realization_Month__c = "Jan - 2017",Realization_Month__c = "Feb - 2017",Realization_Month__c = "Mar - 2017",Realization_Month__c = "Apr - 2017",Realization_Month__c = "May - 2017",Realization_Month__c = "Jun - 2017",Realization_Month__c = "July - 2017",Realization_Month__c = "Aug - 2017",Realization_Month__c = "Sep - 2017",Realization_Month__c = "Oct - 2017",Realization_Month__c = "Nov - 2017",Realization_Month__c = "Dec - 2017")), Amount_Finance__c, IF( Opportunity_Probability__c = 1,  Amount__c , 0))

pls can someone help he optimize this formula. 

Thanks
Meer
Hello! I need to create a JS button that creates a record on custom object and copies values to the record.
I faced with the problem that OpportunityId and Name fields do not exist but Id field and custom field Reference__c does exist. Maybe you have some thoughts about this?

Here are the code and screenshoots:
var opplineitem = new sforce.SObject("OpportunityLineItem"); 
opplineitem.id = "{!OpportunityLineItem.Id}"; 
opplineitem.oppid = "{!OpportunityLineItem.OpportunityId}";
opplineitem.name  = "{!OpportunityLineItem.Name}";
opplineitem.ref   = "{!OpportunityLineItem.Reference__c}";

User-added image
User-added image
Hi,

We have a button on the Opportunity object (Opportunity Action) to create a new proposal.
I need the fields on this proposal creation from the prepopulate (values taken from the opportunity values).
Ex: Proposal language is entered by the sales guys on the opportunity, and should be prepopulate when creating new proposal with that button.

I used the "Predefined Field Values" for some fields... but really need some other field to be the same as what is on the OP (not predefined).

Any work around? If it involves coding please give as much details as you can on the stpes to take, as I'm not a developer. 
Thanks!!

Hi there,

No matter what I try, I am stuck with this challenge. I had no previous exercises on this trail specifically about email signatures. I have tried everything: defining a email-footer, trying to put the "email-signature"-text below in the Letterhead (won't allow me), trying to put the "email-signature"-text below in the two succesfully created email-templates, (won't allow me either)... So how do I get through this challenge?! It is a bit annoying as I am completing the last 3% to do my Salesforce Admin Credential, and it is ironic to be stranded on the topic of "email signatures" ;-)

Many thanks in advance!

Rolf

I have a field in which the user records a target date. I need a new field which takes that date entered by the user and shows a set number of days added to that date. Thanks for any help!
Hello,
I'm trying to fire a workflow email for when new business opportunity goes from stage 1 to stage 2.
So the forumla should check to make sure the Oppty Type is not Add-On OR Professional Services.  If it's neither of those then it should see if the stage moved from 1 to 2.

I came up with this and it fired no errors, but my tests fail and nothing happens.

AND(NOT(OR( ISPICKVAL(Type, "Add-On"), (ISPICKVAL(Type, "Professional Services")))),( ISPICKVAL(StageName, "2-Align")) ,(PRIORVALUE(StageName)= '1-Prospect'))

Can anyone see where I'm going wrong?
Hi 
I am working on Trailhead module: Test your Process. I followed all the steps in creating Process Builder through Trailhead and I am getting below error:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION, Account number must be 8 characters long: []
Can one of you help or let me know, what I am doing wrong.
Thanks
I recieve an error when trying to download the app to complete this module 
App Issues
Hi,
I tried to complete the challenge 3 for this Superbadge but there was an error -

There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: QKPZMFSC

I tried to use a new Trailhead Playground and redid from the beginning, still could not complete. Can you advise what I should do?

Thank you.
I am trying to create a field dependency which makes one field required when another is marked as yes. The field that I am trying tomake required (If_IBO_Renewal_Date__c ) is a date field, not a picklist, so I am unable to write a formula wtihout errors.  Any thoughts on how to structure this?  My current formula is below. Thanks!

AND(OR( ISPICKVAL( IBO__c ,"Yes"), (OR((
ISPICKVAL(If_IBO_Renewal_Date__c , "" ))))))
Hi All,
I have a similar issues where am getting this error "Compiled formula is too big to execute (5,241 characters). Maximum size is 5,000 characters"

below is the formula am using and please note "Realization_Month__c" is a formula Text field.

IF(AND(Opportunity_Probability__c = 1,OR(Realization_Month__c = "Jan - 2017",Realization_Month__c = "Feb - 2017",Realization_Month__c = "Mar - 2017",Realization_Month__c = "Apr - 2017",Realization_Month__c = "May - 2017",Realization_Month__c = "Jun - 2017",Realization_Month__c = "July - 2017",Realization_Month__c = "Aug - 2017",Realization_Month__c = "Sep - 2017",Realization_Month__c = "Oct - 2017",Realization_Month__c = "Nov - 2017",Realization_Month__c = "Dec - 2017")), Amount_Finance__c, IF( Opportunity_Probability__c = 1,  Amount__c , 0))

pls can someone help he optimize this formula. 

Thanks
Meer
if(trigger.isbefore)
            {
                if(trigger.isInsert)
                {  
                    if(!CRMTrainingSetting.IsTrainingEnv__c){

//Preparing a set of distinct Users
                        Set<Id> ownerIds = new Set<Id>();
                        for(Campaign c : trigger.new)
                        {
                           ownerIds.add(c.OwnerId);    
                        }

Map<Id, CRM_Assistant__c> assistantMap = campaignTriggerHandler.getcrmAssignment(ownerIds); 
                        Map<Id, User> userMap = campaignTriggerHandler.getusers(ownerIds);
                        Map<Id, User> parentuserMap = campaignTriggerHandler.getParentUsers(ownerIds);

for(Campaign camp : trigger.new)
                        {
                             if(camp.Ownership_Assignment__c != null)
                             {
                                //both lines not working
                                  camp.OwnerId = assistantMap.get(camp.Ownership_Assignment__c).Parent_User__c; 
                                  camp.OwnerId = '005J0000002Fquj';
                             }    
                        }

}

}
            }

Please advise if can change the campaign owner through APEX or not?

Thanks!!
Bharti