• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,  Looking for a salesforce developer and architect in fast paced start up in Poland!  Please reply if you are interested and we will discuss the details directly.
Hi all,
i want to create a record dynamically in 1 org (dont hard code the values in controller) using visualforce page and that record automatically creted in 2nd org  how it is plz help me , using trigger its working bt i want to insert a record from visualforce page , please send me any sample code , 
Hello,

Looking to hire a salesforce developer to join our fast paced team at Elo!  Given below are the details.  Please apply online or ping me for more details.  :)

Responsibilities:
1.) Work with architects, other developers and subject matter experts to gather requirements and translate them into efficient salesforce solutions. 

2.) Develop, maintain and redesign new and existing salesforce processes using salesforce techniques such as APEX language, triggers, controllers, etc. 

3.) Redesign of customizations implemented in Salesforce into Lightning Pages or Lightning components. 

4.) Lead efforts with regards to system maintenance, configuration, development and testing. 

5.) Must maintain administration such as user roles, security, workflow rules, etc and also provide support and training to end users.
Ideal Background:
Candidate must have 3-5 years of experience working as a salesforce developer and must fulfill the following criteria: 

1.) Experience with Lightning pages and components. 
2.) Familiarity with with Conga, Docusign and other App exchange solutions. 
3.) Experience with Salesforce.com development such as Apex classes, triggers, visualforce and lightning. 
4.) Experience with data migrations, SQL, SOQL. 
5.) Some experience with .Net is preferred. 
6.) Experience with web services such as SOAP, Rest APIs and must have some experience in Javascript. 
7.) Must have knowledge of Salesforce mobile environment.
Education and qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field. 
Active Certified Admin Certification (201) and Certified Developer 401 is highly preferred.
Specific Professional Skills/Competencies:
Technology: 
Salesforce, Apex, visualforce, triggers, controllers, custom development, App exchange, Conga, Lightning components, Json, Javascript, .net. 

Must Know 
- Visualforce 
- Process Builder 
- Workflow Rules 
- Apex 
- SOQL 
- HTML 
- CSS 
- JavaScript 
- .Net 
- Triggers 

Highly motivated individual driven to achieve organization Goals and objectives. 
Strong Communication Skills and excellent written skills 
Listen to customers and resolve issues within the established SLA. 
Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment