• 2487 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I have dumps for PD2 SU20 Salesforce certification.If anyone wants you can mail me at : saleforcetalenthub36@gmail.com
1. Associate the content delivery with Salesforce record
2. Password Protect content delivery that contain sensitive data
3. Customize the URL assigned to the Content delivery
4. Encrypt certain content delivery files

Kindly Help!

I've completed superbedges on trailhead.
Want to appear for MCQ exam.
If you have any relevant study material / sample questions/ Dumps please let me know.

Thaks in Advance!
I am asking for help, please avoid business / Trading of dumps here.
HI,

Am looking for Salesforce PD1 SP19 dumps.
If anyone have.please let me know
"Your Apex code contains field level access checks that are redundant now that you've added 'WITH SECURITY_ENFORCED'. Please check your code again."

Code is:-

@RestResource(urlMapping='/secureApexRest')
global with sharing class SecureApexRest {
    @HttpGet
    global static Contact doGet(){
        Id recordId = RestContext.request.params.get('id');
        Contact result;
        if (recordId == null){
            throw new FunctionalException('Id parameter is required');
        }
        if (Schema.SObjectType.Contact.isAccessible()
            && Schema.SObjectType.Contact.fields.Name.isAccessible()
            && Schema.SObjectType.Contact.fields.Secret_Key__c.isAccessible()){
            List<Contact> results = [SELECT id FROM Contact WHERE Id = :recordId WITH SECURITY_ENFORCED];
            if (!results.isEmpty()) {
                result = results[0];
            }
        } else{
            throw new SecurityException('You don\'t have access to all contact fields required to use this API');
        }
        return result;
    }
    public class FunctionalException extends Exception{}
    public class SecurityException extends Exception{}
}

Kindly suggest me what exactly I need to change in the code.
Thanks inadvance.
1. Universal Containers (UC) has an integration with its Accounting system that creates tens of thousands of orders inside
Salesforce in a nightly batch. UC wants to add automation that can attempt to match Leads and contact to these orders.
Using the Email Address field on the insert. UC is concerned about the performance of the automation with large data volume.

Which tool should UC use to automate this process?
A.      Apex ( Ans )
B.      Process Builder with an Autolaunched Flow ( Ans )
C.      Workflow Rules
D.     Process Builder

2. Which type of controller should a developer use to include a list of related records for a Custom Object record on a Visualforce page without needing additional test coverage?
A.      List Controller
B.      Standard Controller ( Ans )
C.      Controller Extension ( Ans )
D.      Custom Controller

3.  A lead record that has a single related CampaignMember object is converted into a new account, contact, and Opportunity.
Which object will the CampaignMember reference using a lookup field after conversion?
A.      The Account
B.      The Opportunity  ( Ans )
C.      The Contact ( Ans )
D.     The Product2

4.  Which three declarative fields are correctly mapped to variable types in Apex?
Choose 3 answers
A.      TextArea maps to List of type String ( Ans )
B.      Number maps to Integer ( Ans )
C.      Checkbox maps to Boolean ( Ans )
D.     Date/Time maps to Datetime ( Ans )
E.      Number maps to Decimal ( Ans )

5.  A developer is asked to write negative tests as part of the unit testing for a method that calculates a person’s age based on birth date.
What should the negative test include?
A.      Asset that a null value is accepted by the method.
B.      Assert that past dates are accepted by the method.
C.      Throwing a custom exception in the unit test. ( Ans )
D.     Assert that future dates are rejected by the method. ( Ans )

6.  What are two considerations for deciding to use a roll-up summary field?
Choose 2 answers
A.      Roll-up summary fields do not cause validation rules on the parent object unless that object is edited separately. ( Ans )
B.      Roll-up summary can be performed on formula fields, but if their formula contains an #Error result, it may affect the summary value. ( Ans )
C.      Roll-up cannot be performed on formula fields that use cross-object references or on-the-fly calculations such as NOW(). ( Ans )
D.     Roll-up cannot be performed on formula fields.

7.  A developer needs to display all of the available fields for an object.
In which two ways can the developer retrieve the available fields if the variable myObject represents the name of the object?
Choose 2 answers
A.      Use getGlobalDescribe().get(myObject).getDescribe().fields.getMap() to return a map of fields. ( Ans )
B.      Use myObject.sObjectType.getDescribe().fieldSet() to return a set of fileds.
C.      Use SObjectType.myObject.fields.getMap() to return a map of fields. ( Ans )
D.     Use Schema.describeSObjects(new String[]{myObject})[0].fields.getMap() to return a map of fields. ( Ans )

8.  What are two features of Heroku Connect?
Choose 2 answers
A.      Displaying data from an external data store via External Objects
B.      Bidirectional syncs, allowing data to be written into SFDC ( Ans )
C.      Near Real Time Sync between Heroku Postgres and Salesforce ( Ans )
D.     Real Time Sync between Salesforce and Postgres ( Ans )

1. A visualforce page is written with the following controller and extensions:
<apex.page standardController=”Account” extensions =”myExtension”>
                            <apex:inputField vaue=”(!Account.name)”/><p/>
<Apex:commandButton value=”Save” action=”(!save)”/>
</apex:page>
The extension class myExtension has a public save()method.
Which save method or methods will be used by the visualforce page?
  1. The save method from the controller extension ( Ans )
  2. Both – the standardController first, then myExtension ( Ans )
  3. Both – the myExtension first, the standardController
  4. The save method from the standardController

10. A developer created a Lightning component to display a short text summary for an object and wants to use it with multiple Apex classes.How should the developer design the Apex classes?
  1. Have each class implement an interface that defines method getTextSummary() that returns the summary( Ans )
  2. Have each class define method getTextSummary() that returns the summary.
  3. Have each class define method getObject() that returns the sObject that returns the sObject that Is controlled by the Apex class.
  4. Extend each class from the same base class that has a method getSummary() that returns the summary. ( Ans )

Hi everyone,

I am completed the Multiple choice questions for Platform Developer 2 as well as the  super badges, can someone help me to understand how do I get the certificate.
Thanks
Hello,

I have complete both requirements of PD 2 certificate, MCQ and Trailhead Badges. I have also linked my Webassessor account with trailhead account. It has been almost one week and I am still waiting for my certificate. I have raised mutiple cases for this but no response. My questions are :

1) Is it common for certificate to arrive late or is it just my case, please let me if anyone of you faced similar situation.
2) Is there any way to reach certificate team apart from guided help on the website.

Also any guess why does it take so long to award this certificate, once you have completed all the requirements. For example in case of proctored exam the certificate is awarded immediately. 

Best Regards,
Rahul
I don't know why, but Trailhead does not see that I've setup a user Samantha Cordero with the profile Field Sales User. I've create the Field Sales User profile, created the user Samantha Cordero, activate the user, generate a password, and logged in as the user. I even logged in as her in Salesforce 1, but I still get this message:
error message
Here is what her user detail page:
User-added image
Field Sales User profile:
User-added image
Hi All,

I am having small confusion.Is dev-401 exam known as Platform dev-1 or is it different.

Thanks,
Deepak.
all Salesforce certification SPRING 2017 dumps available anyone wants they can mail at spsfdc1992@gmail.com
Hi, I have all latest dumps of salesforce for all types of salesforce exams if anyone wants you can mail me at 
rajeshjampal1990@gmail.com
I have all latest dumps of following exams

Salesforce Administrator (ADM 201)
Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant (CON 201)
Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant
Platform Developer I
App Builder
Hi,

Can any one please help me on this :

How many times we can reschedule a certification exam? Is there any limit or we can reschedule it many times?

Thanks
Hi ,
Please help me answering below questions.
1. What must the Controller for a Visualforce page utilize to override the Standard
Opportunity view button?
A. The StandardSetController to support related lists for pagination.
B. the Opportunity StandardController for pre -built functionality.
C. A callback constructor to reference the StandardController.
D.A constructor that intrializes a private Opportunity variable.
Confused between Answer B and C

2.what is a correct pattern to follow when programming in Apex on a Multi -tenant
platform?
A. Apex code is created in a separate environment from schema to reduce deployment
errors.
B.DML is performed on one record at a time to avoid possible data concurrency issues.
C. Queries select the fewest fields and records possible to avoid exceeding
governor limits.
D. Apex classes use the ''with sharing" keyword to prevent access from other server
tenants.
I think Answer is C

3.How can a developer refer to, or instantiate, a PageReference in Apex?
Choose 2 answers
A. By using a PageReference with a partial or full URL.
B. By using the Page object and a Visualforce page name.
C. By using the ApexPages.Page() method with a Visualforce page name.
D. By using the PageReference.Page() method with a partial or full URL.
I think Answer A,B

4.What can the developer do to successfully deploy the new Visualforce page and
extension?
A. Create test classes to exercise the Visualforce page markup.
B. Select "Disable Parallel Apex Testing" to run all the tests.
C. Add test methods to existing test classes from previous deployments.
D. Select "Fast Deployment'' to bypass running all the tests.
Answer D

5. When can a developer use a custom Visualforce page in a Force.com application?
Choose 2 answers
A. To create components for dashboards and layouts.
B. To deploy components between two organizations.
C. To generate a PDF document with application data.
D. To modify the page layout settings for a custom object.
Answer A, C

6. Which statement about the Lookup Relationship between a Custom Object and a
Standard Object is correct?
A. The Lookup Relationship on the Custom Object can prevent the deletion of the
Standard Object.
B. The Lookup Relationship cat:That be marked as required on the page layout for the
Custom Object.
C. The Custom Object will be deleted when the referenced Standard Object is
deleted.
D. The Custom Object inherits security from the referenced Standard Objects
Answer C

Please clarify these questions.
Hi,
Can you please help me out by answering these questions.
A company wants a recruiting app that models candidates and interviews; displays the total number of interviews on each candidate record; and defines security on interview records that is independent from the security on candidate records.What would a developer do to accomplish this task? 
Choose 2 answers.
A) Create a lookup relationship between the Candidate and Interview objects.
B) Create a trigger on the Interview object that updates a field on the Candidate object
C) Create a roll-up summary field on the Candidate object that counts Interview records.
D) Create a master-detail relationship between the Candidate and Interview objects.

Hoping the Ans as :A,B

2) In the Lightning Component framework, which resource can be used to fire events?ans: A,B
Choose 2 answers
Third-party Javascript code.
Javascript controller actions.
Visualforce controller actions.
Third-party web service code.

Hoping as Ans: A,B

3) What is a capability of formula fields? 

Choose 3 answer 

A) Generate a link using the HIPERLINK function to a specific record in a legacy system
B) Determine if a datetime field has passed using the NOW function
C) Determine which of three different images to display using IF function
D) Return and display a field value from another object using the VLOOKUP function
E) Display the previous value for a field using the PRIORVALUE funtion

I think Ans: B,C,D

4)A developer wants to display all the available record types for a case Object. The developer also wants to display the picklist values for the Case.Status field. The Case Object and the Case.Status field are on a Custom Visualforce page.
Which action can the developer perform to get the record types and picklist values in the controller?
Choose 2 answers. 
Use Schema.PicklistEntry returned by Case.Status.getDescribe().getPicklistValues()
Use Schema.RecordTypeInfo returned by Case.sObjectType.getDescribe().getRecordTypeInfos()
Use SOQL to query Case records in the org to get all values for the Status picklist field
Use SOQL to query Case records in the org to get all the RecordType values available for Case 

I think Ans:A,B

5) A developer writes a SOQL query to find child records for a specific parent. Ans:5

How many levels can be returned in a single query?

A. 1
B. 7
C. 5
D. 3

Confused between option A and C.Please clarify these questions.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi All

I am planning to appear for Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I. Not really getting any sample questions or mock questions online.

Appreciate if anybody has any pointers to that!

Thanks In Advance
Priya

hi all,

i want to self-study salesforce admin adm201 course and then get certified. i would like to know where can i get the study material, work-books, manuals, youtube videos, itunes etc, etc for sfdc adm201 course. i found that sfdc developer study material is available at the link given below but not for sfdc admin.

http://wiki.developerforce.com/page/Documentation

thanks all

• August 22, 2012

Hi,

Who ever has cleared the salesforce certification he must be having the complete material.

If any body has the soft copy or the hard copy of the material forany of below certification then

could you please pass over.

DEV 401/ DEV 501 / CON 201 / ADM 201/ ADM 301

I can not attend the class room training becasue it is beyond my budget . I am not able to get the

real time material and sample paper to be 100% prepared. There is only one sample paper which is floating

across every where and that is not very useful.

Awaiting for response

Hi,

I want to do salesforce certification Dev 401 and DEV 501. We are partners of Salesforce, so can anybody tell me the exact price of the certification ?

Any pointers on these is highly appreciated.

Thank You,
Yash