• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Guys,

I have this custom object, Change request. I have set this up so when a requested is approved this creates a case (Process Builder). Now, I want the change request object to show the case number of the case just generated. Is my understanding this is not possible with process builder even with a separated pocess?
Any help on how I can achieve this?
Thank you!
Hi Guys,

It is quite a while I do not touch Salesforce so this may be easier than I think. I have a custom object, change request box. I need a field that shows the line manager of the requestor. I thought I could do a formula field as the User object already have a Manager field, so I would just pick that up. However, the only option I see is a ManagerID. There is any way I can get the Manager name instead? When I do the formula field, should not just display an option for it and automatically pick up the line manager from the lookup(user) field I have in the object (requestor)? Thank you :)
Hi Guys,

I have this custom object, Change request. I have set this up so when a requested is approved this creates a case (Process Builder). Now, I want the change request object to show the case number of the case just generated. Is my understanding this is not possible with process builder even with a separated pocess?
Any help on how I can achieve this?
Thank you!
Hi Guys,

It is quite a while I do not touch Salesforce so this may be easier than I think. I have a custom object, change request box. I need a field that shows the line manager of the requestor. I thought I could do a formula field as the User object already have a Manager field, so I would just pick that up. However, the only option I see is a ManagerID. There is any way I can get the Manager name instead? When I do the formula field, should not just display an option for it and automatically pick up the line manager from the lookup(user) field I have in the object (requestor)? Thank you :)