• 20 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When I set up the opportunity for the challenge (500 units Opportunity) it keeps telling me:

'Review the errors on this page. Account number must be 8 characters long.'

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Marshall
I am attempting to pass the challenge titled 'Run and Modify a Report.' When I try to see if it is correct I get this message:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Could not find a report folder with the name 'Global Sales Reports'.

I am unable to attach my screen shot, but I have the proper report 'Closed Won Opportunities by Account' and it lives in the
Global Sales Report folder. Everything was done as per the guidelines provided but I can not get it to recognize the answer. I am also having a similar problem with several other Trailhead modules not recognizing my answers.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,

Marshall

When I set up the opportunity for the challenge (500 units Opportunity) it keeps telling me:

'Review the errors on this page. Account number must be 8 characters long.'

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Marshall
I am attempting to pass the challenge titled 'Run and Modify a Report.' When I try to see if it is correct I get this message:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Could not find a report folder with the name 'Global Sales Reports'.

I am unable to attach my screen shot, but I have the proper report 'Closed Won Opportunities by Account' and it lives in the
Global Sales Report folder. Everything was done as per the guidelines provided but I can not get it to recognize the answer. I am also having a similar problem with several other Trailhead modules not recognizing my answers.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,

Marshall

Hi,

i tried Trailhead-Customize Features for Your Teams-Customize the Home and Account pages
 showing component missing error-component name-Quarterly Performance,they is no such name of component ,
error page1
home component
How do I log in to Trailhead to complete installing the app just downloaded to complete App Exchange challenge? Upon download only Production or sandbox is an option, no developer orgs.