• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
If anyone gets this error message: "The dashboard configuration that allows users to see only their own data is incorrect"...
error message

The solution is to check The Dashboard Viewer radio button in the dashboard settings--in the "View Dashboard As" section.
I have identified the following vectors, but I am still blocked from completing the challenge. What am I missing?

<apex:page controller="Built_In_XSS_Protections_Challenge" sidebar="false" tabStyle="Built_In_XSS_Protections_Challenge__tab">
<apex:sectionHeader title="Built-In XSS Protections Challenge" />
<apex:form >
    <apex:pageBlock >
        <c:Classic_Error />
        <apex:pageMessages />      
        <apex:pageBlockSection title="Demo" columns="1" id="tableBlock">          

<apex:outputText value="{!sampleMergeField1}"/>
            <!-- Line 9 is vulnerable to XSS: NO -->

<apex:outputText value="{!sampleMergeField2}" escape="false"/>
            <!-- Line 13 is vulnerable to XSS: YES -->

<apex:outputText >
                {!sampleMergeField3}
            </apex:outputText>
            <!-- Line 18 is vulnerable to XSS: YES / NO -->

<style>
                .foo {
                    color: #{!sampleMergeField4};
                }
            </style>
            <!-- Line 25 is vulnerable to XSS: YES -->

{!sampleMergeField5}
            <!-- Line 31 is vulnerable to XSS: NO -->

<script>
                var x = '{!sampleMergeField6}';
            </script>
            <!-- Line 36 is vulnerable to XSS: YES -->

<apex:outputLabel value="{!sampleMergeField7}" escape="false"/>
            <!-- Line 41 is vulnerable to XSS: YES -->

</apex:pageBlockSection>
        <apex:pageBlockSection title="Code links" columns="1">
            <apex:outputPanel >
                <ul>
                    <li><c:codeLink type="Visualforce" namespace="security_thail" name="Built_In_XSS_Protections_Challenge" description="Visualforce Page"/></li>            
                    <li><c:codeLink type="Apex" namespace="security_thail" name="Built_In_XSS_Protections_Challenge" description="Apex Controller"/></li>
                </ul>
            </apex:outputPanel>        
        </apex:pageBlockSection>        
    </apex:pageBlock>          
</apex:form>              
</apex:page>

I have built the reports and dashboards as outlined in the requirements, but I'm getting the following error "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: Couldn't find a component with the title 'My Top Accounts'."  
User-added image

However, I have the component on the dashboard as you can see below.
User-added image
What am I missing?
Hi , I am also facing some problem with salesforce Trailhead SOQL injection Challenge, I tried many ways but still i am getting error .
can you suggest me where i am going wrong ?
​Thank you 

Simulate a SOQL Injection Attack
For this challenge, perform a SOQL injection on the search box to see information that is unintentionally exposed. Navigate to the SOQL Injection Challenge tab within the SOQL Injection application. You will see a search tool for the supply__c object. Use the search box to perform a SOQL injection which returns supplies meant for Nobles only. Hint: If you’ve done this successfully, your query should return one result containing Venison.

SOQL_Injection_Challenge:

public class SOQL_Injection_Challenge {

public string textual {get; set;}
    public List<Supply__c> whereclause_records {get; set;}

//SELECT Id,Name,Quantity__c,Storage_Location__c,Type__c FROM Supply__c
    public PageReference whereclause_search(){
        string query = 'SELECT Id,Name,Quantity__c,Storage_Location__c,Storage_Location__r.Castle__c,Type__c FROM Supply__c';
        string whereClause = '';

if(textual != null && textual!=''){
                whereClause += 'name like  \'%'+textual+'%\' ';
        }

if(whereClause != ''){
            whereclause_records = database.query(query+' where '+whereClause+' Limit 10');
            validate(whereClause,whereclause_records.size());
        }

return null;
    }

public void validate(string s, integer i){
      if(s.contains('\'%') && s.containsIgnoreCase('Nobles_Only__c') && s.contains('%\'') && i<10){
        cvcs__c  v = cvcs__c.getInstance('sic1');
        if(v==null){
          v = new  cvcs__c(name='sic1',c1__c = 1);
        } else {
            v.c1__c += 1;
        }
        upsert v;
      }
    } 

}
  • September 21, 2017
I'm unable to check step 2: Automate Accounts because I'm receiving this error: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: ZKCVFIZH

Hi,

I'm not able to complete #2 Automate Accounts. It give me the following error.
"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
Please check the configuration of the custom fields on the Account object. The formulas, rollup summaries, etc. did not produce the expected outcome."

Can anyone tell me what went wrong? Thanks.

My Custom Fields configuration are as following:
  • Number of deals (Roll-Up Summary field): Count Opportunity. No filter criteria
  • Number of won deals (Roll-Up Summary field): Count Opportunity with filter criteria as "Stage equals Closed Won"
  • Last won deal date (Roll-Up Summary field): MAX(Opportunity: Close Date) with filter criteria as "Stage equals Closed Won"
  • Deal win % (Formula field): Number_of_won_deals__c / Number_of_deals__c
  • Total amount of won deals (Roll-Up Summary field): SUM(Opportunity: Amount) with filter criteria as "Stage equals Closed Won"
  • Call for Service (Formula field): IF( DATE( YEAR(Last_won_deal_date__c)+2 , MONTH(Last_won_deal_date__c) , DAY(Last_won_deal_date__c) ) <= TODAY(), 'YES', 'NO')
I'm trying to complete the "Set Up Single Sign-On for Your Internal Users" Trailhead challenge, and was able to execute the description of the challenge successfully. However, I'm getting the following error when checking the challenge on Trailhead:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find SAML Enabled in your org's setup audit trail. Make sure that you have 'SAML Enabled' checked under 'Federated Single Sign-On Using SAML' in your org's 'Single Sign-On Settings'.

I've reviewed the settings, and "SAML Enabled" is true, and I'm connected to the right org when doing the challenge. Has anyone else encountered this?
Hello,

I am trying to complete the challenge for the Use Org & Session Cache module on Salesforce Trailhead. Here are the instructions:

In this challenge, you’ll write an Apex class that writes and reads a bus schedule from the org cache. Your method for reading the cache has to handle cache misses.
  • Create a partition called BusSchedule with 0 MB for the size of org cache and session cache. The 0 MB allocation enables you to test cache misses.
  • Create a public Apex class called BusScheduleCache.
  • Add this variable to the class: private Cache.OrgPartition part;
  • In the constructor, create a new instance of Cache.OrgPartition by passing it the partition name (local.BusSchedule). Assign this object to the class variable (part).
  • Add two public methods. a. The first method, putSchedule(), returns void and takes these parameters: String busLine, Time[] schedule. b. The second method, getSchedule(), returns a bus schedule as a time array (Time[]) and takes this parameter: String busLine.
  • Implement the putSchedule() method so that it stores the passed-in values in the org cache by using the partition class variable (part).
  • Implement the getSchedule() method so that it returns the schedule for the specified bus line by using the partition class variable (part).
  • Add logic to the getSchedule() method to handle cache misses. If null is returned for the cached value, getSchedule() should return the following default schedule as a Time array with two Time objects: one Time object value of 8am and another of 5pm. Use the Apex Time.newInstance() method to create the Time objects.
Here is my current code:

public class BusScheduleCache {   
    // Get partition
    private Cache.OrgPartition part;
    String partitionName = 'local.BusSchedule';

public BusScheduleCache(String partitionName) {
		Cache.OrgPartition newpart = Cache.Org.getPartition(partitionName);
        part = newpart;
    }

public static void putSchedule(String busLine, Time[] schedule) {
        Cache.Org.put(busline, schedule);
    }

public static Time[] getSchedule(String busLine) {
        Time[] schedule;

// Get a cached value
		Object obj = Cache.Org.get(busLine);
		// Cast return value to a specific data type
		Time t2 = (Time)obj;
        if (t2 != null) {
        	schedule.add(t2);
        }
        else {
            Time t3 = Time.newInstance(8,0,0,0);
            schedule.add(t3);
            Time t4 = Time.newInstance(17,0,0,0);
            schedule.add(t4);
        }        
        return schedule;
    }  

}

Here is the error I am receiving:

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The Apex Class BusScheduleCache is not properly implemented. Please follow the requirements and ensure everything is setup correctly

Can someone please help?
Getting the following issue while solving the Understand Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) trail under Understand Cross-Site Scripting (XSS) Module.

"There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: VNEMXUKK. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: INVALID_TYPE: select id from cvcs__c where name = 'xbc1' and ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:16 sObject type 'cvcs__c' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names."

The cvcs__c is a custom setting.