• 55 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all, I am unable to clone an app to my local machine from command line using Heroku Toolbelt. 
I successfully logged in using my heroku credentials. But I am getting error messge from this command:
git clone https://github.com/jamesward/heroku-connect-phone-change <phonechange0> //Phonechange0 is my app name
ERROR :The syntax of the command is incorrect

User-added image
FYK, this is from the unit Prepare the App for Local development(Developer Avance).
Thanks in advance,
Sahana 

I have forgotten my trail-head password and also the answer for the security question. I can still login using my salesforce account but I need that trailhead password to login from soap UI so i can complete the challenge . Can someone please help me to reset the password.
Its asking me to contact system administrator but i am the admin so i dont know whom to contact.
I have forgotten my trail-head password and also the answer for the security question. I can still login using my salesforce account but I need that trailhead password to login from soap UI so i can complete the challenge . Can someone please help me to reset the password.
Its asking me to contact system administrator but i am the admin so i dont know whom to contact.
IN order to use go through the "Use SOAP API unit, I need to use an external tool to submit the SOAP request.
This requires the password and token.
I can generate the token, but I have no way of resetting the password.
I used the password that I used to login into the developer.salesforce.com, but that didn't work.

I created a playground to use for this, but I can't reset the password associated to my account.