• 10 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a flow that is creating a contract from a quote. Now I want to amend the contract inside a flow.
amendment contract page is a VF page that has the edit button on it.so basically my flow should press edit button on an amendment contract VF page and take me to the edit page of the amendment contract.
is this possible with a flow?
I have a flow that is creating a contract from a quote. Now I want to amend the contract inside a flow.
amendment contract page is a VF page that has the edit button on it.so basically my flow should press edit button on an amendment contract VF page.
is this possible with a flow?
Hi All,
I am very new to development and aI have to change one validation rule on Opportunity into trigger using custom settings.
For example:Validation rule on an opportunity has some profiles, some roles and stage 
something like below-
AND(
ISPICKVAL(StageName ,"Pending"), 
ISPICKVAL(StageName ,"Closed") , 
NOT($Permission.Bypass_Rule_Exclusion), 
$Profile.Name <> " Contractor", 
$UserRole.Name <> "Analyst")

and I need to change this validation rule into trigger.
I can move this hardcoded values to custom settings,but I am not sure how to write a trigger .
Could someone please help me.
Hi All,
I am very new to development and aI have to change one validation rule into trigger using custom settings.
For example:Validation rule on an opportunity has some profiles, some roles and stage 
something like below-
AND(

I can move this hardcoded values to custom settings,but I am not sure how to write a trigger .
All help is highly appreciated
Hi All,
I am very new to development and aI have to change one validation rule on Opportunity into trigger using custom settings.
something like below-
AND(