• Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hey Everyone,

I am hoping the amazing people of the Salesforce community can help. I have a custom field (medication name) that I am trying to filter on in a report. Essentially, there is about 500 different medication names but I only want to see 3 of them in this report. When I go to add the field into the filter area, a red X comes over the field. How can I over come this? (See attached photo)Screen shot of report error

Hey Everyone,

I am hoping the amazing people of the Salesforce community can help. I have a custom field (medication name) that I am trying to filter on in a report. Essentially, there is about 500 different medication names but I only want to see 3 of them in this report. When I go to add the field into the filter area, a red X comes over the field. How can I over come this? (See attached photo)Screen shot of report error

Hi, I have 4 required picklists on a detail page and each picklist has the values (1,2,3,4,N/A). At the bottom of the page, I have a text input field to hold the total sum of all 4 picklists. I want to add up the values of all the picklists and write it to a another input value on page when the user clicks save. Can this be done?