• Program Architect Director
  • Salesforce

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Trying to finish this challenge: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/trails/force_com_dev_intermediate/modules/user-interface-api/units/build-ui-to-edit-a-record

The module suggest to post:
{
  "fields" : {
    "BillingPostalCode": "97202",
      "BillingState": "OR",
      "BillingCity": "Portland",
      "BillingStreet" : "123 Main Street",
      "BillingCountry" : "USA"
  }
}

However the fields BillingState and BillingCountry error out. What worked are BillingStateCode and BillingCountryCode. - Not to hard to figure out. However the check mechanis tries to verify: BillingCountry = 'USA' which doesn't exist. It is either BillingCountryCode='US' or BillingCountry='United States'

Is  that a configuration issue in my Trailhead Playground?
Checking challenge 4 I get the error message:
The 'Top Volunteer Organizations' chart does not exist or does not have the correct title assigned.

The error seems misleading, since the instructions request a chart "My Top Volunteer Organizations" (which I tried too).

User-added image
Trying to run the example app here on iOS Emulator:
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/mobile_sdk_hybrid/units/mobilesdk_hybrid_sample_app

The application starts, I can login, the OAuth authentication happens, the screen with the buttons shows. So far so good.
But each time I click on a "Fetch SFDC ..." button nothing happens and the console shows a message like this:

2017-06-23 16:21:42.896 contactsApp[24914:453320] A background URLSession with identifier com.salesforce.network already exists!

What do I miss?

#ios #mobile #Cordova

Checking challenge 4 I get the error message:
The 'Top Volunteer Organizations' chart does not exist or does not have the correct title assigned.

The error seems misleading, since the instructions request a chart "My Top Volunteer Organizations" (which I tried too).

User-added image

Hi All,

In attempting to compile the first test class provided in the 'Explore Custom Transaction Security Policies' module, I receive 2 compile errors.

The first was around line 29, where the semi colon beside eventData needs to be moved outside of the right parenthesis.

However after trying to compile after that change there is another error complaining that the platform field of the LoginHistory object (declared as loginHistoryObj for our instance) is not writeable.  Below are the lines of importance...

/* Create a history object that has Platform = Android 4. */
    LoginHistory loginHistoryObj = new LoginHistory();
    loginHistoryObj.Platform = 'Android 4';  <----
this is where the compile is complaining (Error: Compile Error: Field is not writeable: LoginHistory.Platform at line 7 column 5)

I checked the LoginHistory Object documentation, and it looks like it should be writeable to me.

Does anyone have any suggestions? or is this a bug of some sort?