• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,
I have created a visualforce page that shows a table of values for a custom object's (Sol_sence_Products__c)  related object (Inventory__c) I also need to pull up a sepreate custom object realted to Sol_sence_Products__c to the field called Framework_Sol_sence_Product_Name and use it as a title. I have a ttached the working code below without hte title for Framework_Sol_sence_Product_Name. However, I keep on running into problems, any idea of how to solve this?

<apex:page standardController="Sol_sence_Products__c">

<!-- Solesence Inventory List -->

<table style="border: 5px solid black;" width="100%">
<tr style="border: 5px solid black">
    <th Style="text-align: center; border: 1px solid black;border-collapse: collapse">Solesence Product</th>
    <th Style="text-align: center; border: 1px solid black;border-collapse: collapse">Quantity</th>
    <th Style="text-align: center; border: 1px solid black;border-collapse: collapse">Unit Size</th>
    <th Style="text-align: center; border: 1px solid black;border-collapse: collapse">Packaging</th>
    <th Style="text-align: center; border: 1px solid black;border-collapse: collapse">Lot Number</th>
</tr>
<apex:repeat value="{!Sol_sence_Products__c.Sol_sence_Inventory__r}" var="ct">
    <tr style="border: 15px solid black">
        <td Style="text-align: center; border: 1px solid black">{!ct.Sol_sence_Product__c}</td>
        <td Style="text-align: center; border: 1px solid black">{!ct.Quantity__c}</td>
        <td Style="text-align: center; border: 1px solid black">{!ct.Unit_Size__c}</td>
        <td Style="text-align: center; border: 1px solid black">${!ct.Packaging__c}</td>
        <td Style="text-align: center; border: 1px solid black">${!ct.Lot__c}</td>
    </tr>
</apex:repeat>
</table>
    <a href="history.back();" onclick="history.back();">Back To Previous </a>
</apex:page>

I have custom object A that had a lookup relationship with custom object B. on a Visualforce page I want to pull up records from custom object B. I would make a master detail realtionship but custom object B already has one. Any thoughs on if this is possible?

Hello, I am not enitrely sure how to word this but I am currently trying to create a VisualForce page that pulls up a data from a child record of a seperate master record that is connected using a junction object. Below I have attached the relationship that exists:User-added image
The Object Solesence Product is the "Parent" of Ingredient use level and is connected to Ingrediants which is also the parent of Ingredient Use Level. I currently have a VisualForce page that pulls up Fields of Ingredient on a standard controller of Solesence Product here is the code for it below

<h1>Solesence Inventory List</h1>

<!-- Solesence Inventory List -->

<table style="border: 5px solid black;" width="100%">
<tr style="border: 5px solid black">
    <th Style="text-align: center; border: 1px solid black;border-collapse: collapse">Ingredients</th>
    <th Style="text-align: center; border: 1px solid black;border-collapse: collapse">INCI Name</th>
    <th Style="text-align: center; border: 1px solid black;border-collapse: collapse">Chemical Name</th>

</tr>
        <apex:repeat var="Ingredient_Use_level__r" value="{!Sol_sence_Products__c.Ingredient_Use_levels__r}" >
        <tr style="border: 15px solid black">
            <td Style="text-align: center; border: 1px solid black">{!Ingredient_Use_level__r.Ingredients__r.Name}</td>
            <td Style="text-align: center; border: 1px solid black">{!Ingredient_Use_level__r.Ingredients__r.INCI__c}</td>
            <td Style="text-align: center; border: 1px solid black">{!Ingredient_Use_level__r.Ingredients__r.Composition_Ingredient__c}</td>
    </tr>
</apex:repeat>
</table>
    <a href="history.back();" onclick="history.back();">Back To Previous </a>

However, I need to pull up records from Composition which is the child of Ingredients. Does anyone know how to do this?
Hello,
I am trying to add a link to a detail field in process builder using a formula type this is my code and I am getting the error: 
The formula expression is invalid: Syntax error. Extra '"https://cs67.salesforce.com/Sol_sence_Sample__c.Sol_sence_Product__c/e?retURL=Sol_sence_Sample__c.Sol_sence_Product__c.name_CONFIRMATIONTOKEN{!Sol_sence_Sample__c.Sol_sence_Product__c}&common.udd.actions.ActionsUtilORIG_URI={!Sol_sence_Sample__c.Sol_sence_Product__c}"

[Sol_sence_Sample__c].Sol_sence_Product__c.Name  & "-" &
[Sol_sence_Sample__c].Sol_sence_Product__c.Commercial_Name__c &"-"&    

"For more information please see the link below"

"https://cs67.salesforce.com/{!Sol_sence_Sample__c.Sol_sence_Product__c}/e?retURL={!Sol_sence_Sample__c.Sol_sence_Product__c.name}_CONFIRMATIONTOKEN={!Sol_sence_Sample__c.Sol_sence_Product__c}&common.udd.actions.ActionsUtilORIG_URI={!Sol_sence_Sample__c.Sol_sence_Product__c}"

Everything works up untill the link part. 
Thank you in advance
I have never made a trigger before and I am not sure where to start for this task. I have two custom objects. object A and object B. When the picklist value of a field in custom object B is selected it needs to change the checkbox field in object A to true. Does anyone know how to do this? I have tried to do this through a workflow and process builder but it cannot be done.
I am trying to build a trigger that is triggered once a status is changed from a field on an custom object, it should update a chosen field from a related list of that custom object. However, I keep on receving this error. Does anyone know what this means or how I can fix it?
I am trying to build a trigger that is triggered once a status is changed from a field on an custom object, it should update a chosen field from a related list of that custom object.
I am not sure why this error is popping up or what this error means. Can someone help me out. Here is a sample of the code I used:
trigger AutoInventory on Sol_sence_Sample__c (before insert, before update) 
{
    If(Trigger.IsInsert || Trigger.IsUpdate)
    {
        for(Sol_sence_Sample__c co : Trigger.New)
        {
            If(co.Shipped__c == 'checked' && co.sol_sence_inventory__c != null && co.Quantity__c != null)
            {
                	co.Sol_sence_Inventory__c = co.Sol_sence_Inventory__c - co.Quantity__c;
            }
        }
    }
}

I am trying to create an apex trigger that subtracts the quantity from an inventory field of a custom object when the status of a seperate custom object's record's picklist is selected as shipped. I am new to apex programming and am not sure where to start.
Hello everyone,
I have created a custom button on a custom object using a VF page. The function of this VF page is to create a screen from a specific record with two images on it, an add inventory image and a view inventory image. When the add inventory image is clicked it should lead to a separate screen which gives me the option to add inventory of that specific record, likewise when the view inventory button is clicked it should give me the option to view the inventory of that specific record. The problem is I don’t know how to reference each record’s specific 15-digit id number when the add and view inventory is clicked. As you can see in the images I attached below, when I click on the scan inventory screen button the add and view inventory screen contains the records 15-digit id number in the URL but when I click the view inventory button it loses the 15-digit number. If anyone knows how I can make sure the 15 digit id number comes up with every record please let me know. I have also attached the VF page that I used. I suspect the problem lies in the URL in the apex:output Link.  

<apex:outputLink value="https://c.cs30.visual.force.com/apex/PracticeInventoryv6?scontrolCaching=">
<apex:image url="{!$Resource.View_Inventory_Button}" width="400" height="400"/>
    </apex:outputLink>  

<apex:outputLink value="https://cs30.salesforce.com/a6D/e?CF00N3100000GottZ=">
<apex:image url="{!$Resource.Add_Inventory_Button}" width="400" height="400"/>
    <a href="history.back();" onclick="history.back();">Back To Previous Screen</a>

User-added imageUser-added imageUser-added image
Hi,
I have created a screen using a visual force page. The screen contains two images that lead to two separate screens, add inventory and view inventory. I am having a problem because when I click the two separate buttons I want it to pull up the records from an inventory record, however it is not working. I am confused because when I use the visualforce page for the view inventory button it works and it matches up with the inventory record list but not when it is accessed through the original screen. How do I reference a unique id in a url so that I can press the image on the original screen and have the add inventory and view inventory screen pull up information that is unique to the selected record? I have attached the code I used below, I believe the problem lies in lines 3 and 7. Thank you.

<apex:page standardController="Sol_sence_Products__c" recordSetVar="Sol_sence_Products__c">
<apex:form > 
<apex:outputLink value="https://cs30.salesforce.com/a6D/e?CF00N3100000GottZ={Sol_Sence_Products__c}">
<apex:image url="{!$Resource.Add_Inventory_Button}" width="400" height="400"/>
    <apex:outputLink value="c.cs30.visual.force.com/apex/PracticeInventoryv6?core.apexpages.request.devconsole={sol_sence_Products__c.ID">
<apex:image url="{!$Resource.View_Inventory_Button}" width="400" height="400"/>

<a href="history.back();" onclick="history.back();">Back To Previous Screen </a>
</apex:form>

I have never made a trigger before and I am not sure where to start for this task. I have two custom objects. object A and object B. When the picklist value of a field in custom object B is selected it needs to change the checkbox field in object A to true. Does anyone know how to do this? I have tried to do this through a workflow and process builder but it cannot be done.
I am trying to build a trigger that is triggered once a status is changed from a field on an custom object, it should update a chosen field from a related list of that custom object. However, I keep on receving this error. Does anyone know what this means or how I can fix it?
I am trying to create an apex trigger that subtracts the quantity from an inventory field of a custom object when the status of a seperate custom object's record's picklist is selected as shipped. I am new to apex programming and am not sure where to start.