• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have names of few aura components for code review. Post making small fixes, i want to do functional testing. However, i can't determine where the aura component has been utilized ,as in, where a quick action/lightning page used etc..
Does salesforce provide 'Where is this used' kind of functionality for aura components? It's really a pain for a developer who is working on a new application/project. 
 The list view you requested was deleted, or you don't have permission to view it. - salesforce lightning. I get to see the "All" list view in salesforce lightning for an object. However, in lightning, it throws the error as above

I am logged in as salesforce admin profile. and i can perform the operation in salesforce classic . Also, the issue doesn't occue for previous objects, but occurs for the fresh object i created few days back. Any clues to why it happening and ways to resolve would be appreciable.
User-added image

public class BatchApex implements database.Batchable<sobject>
{
    public database.QueryLocator start(database.BatchableContext bc)
    {
        String q ='select id from Candidate__c';
        Return database.getQueryLocator(q);      

}
    public void execute(database.BatchableContext bc, list<Candidate__c> can)
    {
        delete can;

}
    public void finish(database.BatchableContext bc)
    { 

}

}
I want to connect Salesforce to Mailchimp so I can send an Apex Callout with a REST PUT request to update a subscriber in Mailchimp.  I've connected Postman (https://www.getpostman.com/) to Mailchimp and go the core REST statement defined and working.  As part of this I needed to set-up the OAuth connection.  This was straight forward to do:
1. In Mailchimp, set-up the connecting App, this generates the Client ID and Client Secet to use.
2. In Postman, request a new Access Token, as shown
User-added image
3. In Postman, use the Access Token as authentication in the REST Header, like this

GET /3.0/Lists/ HTTP/1.1
Host: us16.api.mailchimp.com
Authorization: Bearer c36db89lkjh8hkh8l6ae0005bfc3

I'm really struggling to set-up the same for Salesforce.....  
1. Connected Apps aren't relevant as that is for apps that wish to get data from Salesforce, I want the other way around
2. Named Credentials seems to be the right place but this asks for an Authentication Provider, 
User-added image

3. The Authentication Provider picklist doesn't include Mailchimp, unless there is a "generic" one to use
User-added image
So to get it to work I've had to hard code the Access Token I got for Postman into the request in the Apex Callout as shown

public class Mailchimp {

public static string  getMailChimp() {          
    Http http = new Http();
    HttpRequest request = new HttpRequest();
    request.setEndpoint('https://us16.api.mailchimp.com/3.0/Lists/'); 
    request.setHeader('Authorization', 'Bearer c36dbf7jhv89jbnjnkuf6a7a16ae0005bfc3');
    request.setMethod('GET');
    HttpResponse response = http.send(request);   
    string a = response.getBody();      
    system.debug('Here you go - ' + a);
    Return a;
    }     
}

What am I missing??
Out standard Case page layout is being overridden with another visualforce page. In that visualforce page, we are using the apex:detail to display the fields on the page layout.

However, when I add an embedded Visualforce Page to the standard layout, no data is displayed. The embedded page works fine alone or in other standard pages which are not being overridden, but in this page, it doesn't show any data, even simple text.

Here is the Case page override:

<apex:page standardController="Case" action="{!if($Profile.Name != 'Community Partner User',null,urlFor('/apex/case'))}"> 
    <style type="text/css">
        .data2Col, .dataCell { max-width:600px; word-wrap:break-word; }
        .data2Col div, .dataCell { width:700px\9; }
    </style>

<apex:includeScript value="{!$Resource.project_cloud__jquery_js}" />
    <script type="text/javascript">
        function esc$(id) {
            return jQuery('#' + id.replace(/(:|\.)/g,'\\\\$1'));
        }
    </script>
    <project_cloud:tree workableId="{!Case.Id}" projectId="{!Case.project_cloud__Project_Task__r.project_cloud__Project_Phase__r.project_cloud__Project__c}" />

<apex:pageMessages />

<apex:form >
        <apex:detail subject="{!Case.Id}" inlineEdit="true" relatedList="true" showChatter="true" />
    </apex:form>
</apex:page>

And here is my very simple Visualforce page:

<apex:page standardController="Case"
           applyHtmlTag="false"
           applyBodyTag="false"
           showHeader="false"
           sidebar="false"
           standardStylesheets="false">

<html>

<head>

</head>

<body>

<b>Hello!!! This is the embedded page.</b>

</body>

</html>

The text doesn't show. Any ideas on why the embedded page doesn't operate under these conditions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

I understand there is a 14 days limit for calendar (all day events). I need to create events that is upto 90 days long. Is there any efficient way to accomplish that?

Thank you.

Hi All,

I have an Approval Process created for my custom object.

I am assigned as an Approver for the same.

I want to know, are there any settings to enable myself to see "Items to approve" list on my Homepage?

Any help will be great.

Thanks

Out standard Case page layout is being overridden with another visualforce page. In that visualforce page, we are using the apex:detail to display the fields on the page layout.

However, when I add an embedded Visualforce Page to the standard layout, no data is displayed. The embedded page works fine alone or in other standard pages which are not being overridden, but in this page, it doesn't show any data, even simple text.

Here is the Case page override:

<apex:page standardController="Case" action="{!if($Profile.Name != 'Community Partner User',null,urlFor('/apex/case'))}"> 
    <style type="text/css">
        .data2Col, .dataCell { max-width:600px; word-wrap:break-word; }
        .data2Col div, .dataCell { width:700px\9; }
    </style>

<apex:includeScript value="{!$Resource.project_cloud__jquery_js}" />
    <script type="text/javascript">
        function esc$(id) {
            return jQuery('#' + id.replace(/(:|\.)/g,'\\\\$1'));
        }
    </script>
    <project_cloud:tree workableId="{!Case.Id}" projectId="{!Case.project_cloud__Project_Task__r.project_cloud__Project_Phase__r.project_cloud__Project__c}" />

<apex:pageMessages />

<apex:form >
        <apex:detail subject="{!Case.Id}" inlineEdit="true" relatedList="true" showChatter="true" />
    </apex:form>

And here is my very simple Visualforce page:

<apex:page standardController="Case"
           applyHtmlTag="false"
           applyBodyTag="false"
           showHeader="false"
           sidebar="false"
           standardStylesheets="false">

<html>

<head>

</head>

<body>

<b>Hello!!! This is the embedded page.</b>

</body>

</html>

The text doesn't show. Any ideas on why the embedded page doesn't operate under these conditions would be appreciated.

Thanks.