• 240 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am currently running Outlook 2016 for Mac and a couple of days back its database got corrupted. How can I recover the email database? I am getting a pop-up message that says "Outlook cannot open the file because it is not associated with default identity".
If anyone is aware of this problem then please help me out. Thanks
How can I make the Time Machine on my Mac only backup my email database from two different email clients namely Apple Mail and Outlook 2016 for Mac? Is there a possible solution for this, can we make Time Machine do this or if there is some other solution available then do let me know asap. Thanks
Hello everyone, 

My name is  Daniel and I am looking for a perfect backup solution for Mac email clients. I completely agree that Time Machine is the best option to backup on Mac but not for emails. I am more focused on emails, their attachments, address books and contacts. I want to only focus on email backup as my business is so. I run a couple of email clients, one is apple mail and other is outlook 2016 for mac. So is there any app like Time Machine that only focusses on Email Backup?
Hello everyone,

I have some old apple mail email database files on my hard drive. I switched from apple to windows a couple of years ago and am very happy with Outlook's performance. But something has come up that requires me to go through the old email files that I used to run on Apple Mail. Luckily I have saved them on my hard drive and now I cannot find a way to transfer or import these apple mail database files in Outlook 2016 for windows pc which I am using right now. Please help me find a way to do so.

I am sorry if this question is being asked again as I have come across such situation for the first time. Hoping to find a positive solution here. Thanks
Looking for the best email backup solution for mac email clients. I run multiple emails on different email clients and I am looking to backup email database. I am looking to find the best solution as the emails I need to backup are of much importance and can be used in future for work purposes. Thanks
Hello everyone, I have recently setup my new mac and have installed the latest version of Microsoft Outlook for Mac. I signed in with my 10 years old Gmail account and it had downloaded all the emails successfully. Now I have to use this system only for office purpose so I want to make sure that all the emails are backed up in this system as the Gmail server is almost filled up and I want to perform a cleanup. I also looked up for backup options for Outlook for Mac. I did a backup using the export feature of Outlook for Mac but trust me it was a very lengthy process as there are a lot of emails on my Gmail account. I was not able to understand the Time Machine backup as I only want to backup my emails, not other things. Also, If the backup can be performed automatically that would be cherry on top as going through the export process every week or day would be very excruciating. Kindly let me know any other way to Backup Microsoft Outlook for Mac Automatically.

Thanks 
Hello everyone, 

I have a few folders that I have kept offline for some personal reasons. Now as the space in apple mail is filling up I thought that I can backup those folders so that I can recover them in future whenever I want to. I have tried the export function but it never exceeds 11% and the reason is unknown. And the problem with Time Machine backup is that it backs up everything. I need something specific that can backup only the required folders. Is there any such solution available?

Please let me know asap. Thanls  
Hello everyone, 

I am looking for the best solution available for Apple Mail email to Outlook Windows migration. As there is no direct way available for such migration situation, I am looking for the best application that can migrate my apple mail emails to outlook client in Windows system. Kindly provide the best option. Thanks
I am currently running Outlook 2016 for Mac and a couple of days back its database got corrupted. How can I recover the email database? I am getting a pop-up message that says "Outlook cannot open the file because it is not associated with default identity".
If anyone is aware of this problem then please help me out. Thanks
How can I make the Time Machine on my Mac only backup my email database from two different email clients namely Apple Mail and Outlook 2016 for Mac? Is there a possible solution for this, can we make Time Machine do this or if there is some other solution available then do let me know asap. Thanks
Hello everyone, 

My name is  Daniel and I am looking for a perfect backup solution for Mac email clients. I completely agree that Time Machine is the best option to backup on Mac but not for emails. I am more focused on emails, their attachments, address books and contacts. I want to only focus on email backup as my business is so. I run a couple of email clients, one is apple mail and other is outlook 2016 for mac. So is there any app like Time Machine that only focusses on Email Backup?
Hello everyone,

I have some old apple mail email database files on my hard drive. I switched from apple to windows a couple of years ago and am very happy with Outlook's performance. But something has come up that requires me to go through the old email files that I used to run on Apple Mail. Luckily I have saved them on my hard drive and now I cannot find a way to transfer or import these apple mail database files in Outlook 2016 for windows pc which I am using right now. Please help me find a way to do so.

I am sorry if this question is being asked again as I have come across such situation for the first time. Hoping to find a positive solution here. Thanks
Looking for the best email backup solution for mac email clients. I run multiple emails on different email clients and I am looking to backup email database. I am looking to find the best solution as the emails I need to backup are of much importance and can be used in future for work purposes. Thanks
Hello, My name is Scott and I own a small business of developing software for multiple platforms. We all here work on Mac and are concerned with one major problem and that is Time Machine Backup. Time Machine backs up the entire map database that is available. We have a huge amount of emails coming in as we also run support for our software. So what I basically have in mind is that if we could set Time Machine to backup only our emails and not the other stuff. Secondly, if that is not possible then what are the other alternatives for Time Machine backup available? We all here use Apple Mail as the primary email client for the exchange of emails. Kindly let me know all the possible solutions. Thanks
Hello everyone, I have recently setup my new mac and have installed the latest version of Microsoft Outlook for Mac. I signed in with my 10 years old Gmail account and it had downloaded all the emails successfully. Now I have to use this system only for office purpose so I want to make sure that all the emails are backed up in this system as the Gmail server is almost filled up and I want to perform a cleanup. I also looked up for backup options for Outlook for Mac. I did a backup using the export feature of Outlook for Mac but trust me it was a very lengthy process as there are a lot of emails on my Gmail account. I was not able to understand the Time Machine backup as I only want to backup my emails, not other things. Also, If the backup can be performed automatically that would be cherry on top as going through the export process every week or day would be very excruciating. Kindly let me know any other way to Backup Microsoft Outlook for Mac Automatically.

Thanks 
Hello everyone, 

I have a few folders that I have kept offline for some personal reasons. Now as the space in apple mail is filling up I thought that I can backup those folders so that I can recover them in future whenever I want to. I have tried the export function but it never exceeds 11% and the reason is unknown. And the problem with Time Machine backup is that it backs up everything. I need something specific that can backup only the required folders. Is there any such solution available?

Please let me know asap. Thanls  
Hello everyone, 

I am looking for the best solution available for Apple Mail email to Outlook Windows migration. As there is no direct way available for such migration situation, I am looking for the best application that can migrate my apple mail emails to outlook client in Windows system. Kindly provide the best option. Thanks