• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am working on one of the formula trailheads to create a formula field that determines the number of days between today and the last activity date for a case's account.  I think the data is incorrect on the challenge.  The challenge shows to use the last activity date for the case's account but when viewing that field on a report it does not show a date; it only shows a dash.  Even though it is a date field.  This is why my formula is not returning the number of days.  
Does anyone know how to correct the data?  I've already tried opening and changing some cases hoping it would trigger a date change but that didn't work.
I am working on one of the formula trailheads to create a formula field that determines the number of days between today and the last activity date for a case's account.  I think the data is incorrect on the challenge.  The challenge shows to use the last activity date for the case's account but when viewing that field on a report it does not show a date; it only shows a dash.  Even though it is a date field.  This is why my formula is not returning the number of days.  
Does anyone know how to correct the data?  I've already tried opening and changing some cases hoping it would trigger a date change but that didn't work.

HI,

To give permissions (create,edit,delete,view)on a particular object we use profiles.

But in sharing settings sections we can find the feature called organization wide default. Here we can give the public readonly, public read/write ..... permissions. 

what is the difference between these profile based and organization wide default permissions?

I observed that, profile will overides org wide default permissions. is it right? if it is correct then  which situation we use the org wide default settings for an org once we have profile permissions?

please clarify this