• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, 

I'm working with the branding editor to customise a communities. And one behavior bother mee with the map of the colors. 

As explained here https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.lightning.meta/lightning/tokens_standard_communities.htm

The Action Color map to colorBackgroundHighlight ($color-background-highlight).

For all the other token I don't have any issue, because it tottaly fit the logical need of this color (button background, tab link color etc), but this $color-background-highlight is seem to be use (according to the github search) to define the background of table inline field (.slds-is-edited) or filter (.slds-is-new), which can occured in a unlisible field (see screenshot).

Example of Action color use in dashboard home. 
Action color example on homepage

Issue with Action color use for field in table
Inline field in table action-color issue

Do you think this behavior is normal ? What is your advice to avoid this ? 

Thanks. 

Hello, 

Initialy I was looking for implementing custom font in my PDF render, but according to this page: https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.pages.meta/pages/pages_output_pdf_supported_fonts.htm this is not possible, and I can only use 4 predefined font (Arial, Helvetica, Times, Courier). Ok I will try with them. 

I would like to use Helvetica, based on the documentation I have to use the font-family: sans-serif, SansSerif, Dialog

Here is my page code example: 
<apex:page docType="html-5.0"
    showHeader="false" sidebar="false"
    standardStylesheets="true"
    applyBodyTag="false"
    applyHtmlTag="false"
    renderAs="PDF">

<html>
    <head>
    </head>
    <body>

<ul>
            <li><span style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 14pt;">sans-serif</span></li>
            <li><span style="font-family: SansSerif; font-size: 14pt;">SansSerif</span></li>
            <li><span style="font-family: Dialog; font-size: 14pt;">Dialog</span></li>
        </ul>

</body>
</html>
</apex:page>

But after the render of the page, the font outputed is not Helvetica but Arial. I've made a small screen comparaison to show what I mean (the small pink circle is here to show, small difference) 

Helvetica / Arial

Any idea why ? 

Thanks, 
Hello, 

Initialy I was looking for implementing custom font in my PDF render, but according to this page: https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.pages.meta/pages/pages_output_pdf_supported_fonts.htm this is not possible, and I can only use 4 predefined font (Arial, Helvetica, Times, Courier). Ok I will try with them. 

I would like to use Helvetica, based on the documentation I have to use the font-family: sans-serif, SansSerif, Dialog

Here is my page code example: 
<apex:page docType="html-5.0"
    showHeader="false" sidebar="false"
    standardStylesheets="true"
    applyBodyTag="false"
    applyHtmlTag="false"
    renderAs="PDF">

<html>
    <head>
    </head>
    <body>

<ul>
            <li><span style="font-family: sans-serif; font-size: 14pt;">sans-serif</span></li>
            <li><span style="font-family: SansSerif; font-size: 14pt;">SansSerif</span></li>
            <li><span style="font-family: Dialog; font-size: 14pt;">Dialog</span></li>
        </ul>

</body>
</html>
</apex:page>

But after the render of the page, the font outputed is not Helvetica but Arial. I've made a small screen comparaison to show what I mean (the small pink circle is here to show, small difference) 

Helvetica / Arial

Any idea why ? 

Thanks,