• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi!,
I'm trying to find a way to trigger an automatic action (changing stage) with process builder when a new Opportunity (customer) is created and this Opportunity contains an existing email address in my Salesforce. This way I can control when a customer is visiting again our website asking for a quotation (when a customer asks for a quotation on the website, the info is sent from our CMS to Salesforce to create a new Opportunity with a customer email address associated to it). How can I do this process or workflow rule? I don't know how to tell the system to check for an existing email address. Is there a standard place in my Salesforce where this info is stored and you can check it with a workflow rule? Thank you for in advance for your help!

Hi!,
I'm trying to find a way to trigger an automatic action (changing stage) with process builder when a new Opportunity (customer) is created and this Opportunity contains an existing email address in my Salesforce. This way I can control when a customer is visiting again our website asking for a quotation (when a customer asks for a quotation on the website, the info is sent from our CMS to Salesforce to create a new Opportunity with a customer email address associated to it). How can I do this process or workflow rule? I don't know how to tell the system to check for an existing email address. Is there a standard place in my Salesforce where this info is stored and you can check it with a workflow rule? Thank you for in advance for your help!