• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello All,
I have exported all the data from the Professional edition Salesforce Org. However I have all the data from the available objects, but the data of the Salesforce Internal object 'ContentNote' is missing.

As the API is not enabled in this org, I cannot even query it in the Org.

If anyone know hows to export the ContentNote Data from the Salesforce Professional Edition Org, please guide me about it. It is very very important and it needs to be completed today itself.

Thanks in advance..!!

Regards,
Rohan Ravindra Saraf

Hello All...

I have a visualforce page that generated the details of the particulart record on click of the button.
Now I have to send the email in which there will be pdf attached of the details of that respective record.

No the issue I am facing for the email template using the HTML Format that the field of that respective standard controller object are available but not of the related objects i.e the merging fields.

can any one help me with that....????

Hello Every one,
I am trying the trailhead for the "Heroku Connect"

Here is the link attaching with for tha trailhead
http://trailhead.salesforce.com/projects/quickstart-heroku-connect

but continuously getting error can anyone help about how to complete the trailhead..??

Hello Every one could any one please tell me how to rerender the table on the click of the command button ..!!

I tried to Make it happen by different methods but still when I dounle refresh the page the recent data  is displayed

Hello Everyone,

I am Unable to see the logs in the Developer console for the Force.com sites...!!

Does any one know how to solve this Problem

Hello All,
I have exported all the data from the Professional edition Salesforce Org. However I have all the data from the available objects, but the data of the Salesforce Internal object 'ContentNote' is missing.

As the API is not enabled in this org, I cannot even query it in the Org.

If anyone know hows to export the ContentNote Data from the Salesforce Professional Edition Org, please guide me about it. It is very very important and it needs to be completed today itself.

Thanks in advance..!!

Regards,
Rohan Ravindra Saraf

Hello All...

I have a visualforce page that generated the details of the particulart record on click of the button.
Now I have to send the email in which there will be pdf attached of the details of that respective record.

No the issue I am facing for the email template using the HTML Format that the field of that respective standard controller object are available but not of the related objects i.e the merging fields.

can any one help me with that....????

Hello Every one could any one please tell me how to rerender the table on the click of the command button ..!!

I tried to Make it happen by different methods but still when I dounle refresh the page the recent data  is displayed

I am frustrated and need help with challenge 5 of this superbadge. 
I keep getting this error: The 'Lightning Hobbies by Contact' report does not appear to have either the correct report type or (most likely) the correct columns.
I´ve tried creating the report many times. The report type is the same, as I´ve also tried creating the report by cloning the other two. 

Here is my work:
- Creating a Full Name field on the Contact object; also tried naming it "Contact Full Name"
User-added image
- The report type and name
User-added image
- End version
User-added image
User-added image
Tried it with and without Hobby Type column, in the unfiled folder and in the private folder. The bucket field is locked.
What am I doing wrong?
I'm getting this error: dashboard immediately before submitting this challenge.
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'Lightning Hobbies by Contact' report does not appear to have either the correct report type or (most likely) the correct columns.

I have double and triple checked my setup:
User-added image
And here is the view in LEX:
User-added image
The only thing I can think of is that the API name has a digit on the end because I deleted my first try and deleted from recycle bin.  Otherwise it matches what I've seen others doing in other threads trying to help folks with this same error. I never saw someone get a resolution though so I'm posting in hopes that someone sees something I missed.
I am not able to get through this challenge. 
I logged in through SOAPUI and used the session id to create an account. The account gets created and returns success. However when I try to validate the challenge in trailhead, it gives me an error - 

It doesn't appear that you have logged in using SoapUI.

I am not sure what did I miss out.
Stuck on challenege 5

here is the error message I get:

The 'Lightning Hobbies by Contact' report does not appear to have a locked filter.

Check out my screen shot, what am i doing wrong here???

User-added image
The 'Sales Manager' dashboard does not have the correct headers and titles for the chart components.

I keep getting this error  now sure what is the issue

User-added image

This is the report I have created for 2nd step. Do you see any issue?
I am getting an error in challenger 2 and i am pretty sure all my headers are correct. The error is not really telling me much, can anyone help? thanks 

User-added image
I am getting the following error:

The 'Sales Manager' dashboard does not have the correct headers and titles for the chart components.

Here is the screenshot of my dashboard

Dashboard