• Member since 2017
  • Developer

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I want to compress any pdf file( big or small) and display in browser. pdf file that has been requested through api.
Can I use communities to solve the below or what is the best way

Site managers will track new users and be notified of new entries, training, members, workdays, workday participation, service requests and status, provide questions and suggestions, and access resources.

Here new users are users who are allowed to create their on accounts but they are not users from the organization. take them as customers.
hyperlink in communication template only works in outlook but not gmail I have created a communication template that contains a hyperlink. the hyperlink works in outlook but when i send the communication to gmail they just b
How to get rid of the dollar($) sign in currency field in email template
  I want to determine the next business day if a service request is submitted on a weekend.
example: If I submit a service request on a weekend (Saturday/Sunday). The actual date received should be a Monday (which is the business day not Sunday or Saturday). Now if Monday is a holiday, I want the next business day to be the actual date.

I will store this in a different field. I will still keep track of the actual date the service was requested ( Received Date) and populate Business Day with the right date using the formula.

I don't want to use Apex if possible i want to use formulas. We already know the list of Holidays for a calendar year and it is same every other year. The only issue is when a national holiday falls on a weekend (USA) obviously the Monday becomes a holiday. I wonder how it can be handled.

If you have apex solutions too i am willing to hear you out
 I want to determine the next business day if a service request is submitted on a weekend.
example: If I submit a service request on a weekend (Saturday/Sunday). The actual date received should be a Monday (which is the business day not Sunday or Saturday). Now if Monday is a holiday, I want the next business day to be the actual date.

I will store this in a different field. I will still keep track of the actual date the service was requested ( Received Date) and populate Business Day with the right date using the formula.

I don't want to use Apex if possible i want to use formulas. We already know the list of Holidays for a calendar year and it is same every other year. The only issue is when a national holiday falls on a weekend (USA) obviously the Monday becomes a holiday. I wonder how it can be handled.

However, if you have a solution for apex i am willing to hear you out as well.

1. I want to generate a receipt into excel by clicking a "generate reciept" button on a custom object
2. I want a second button "send email" to send an email from a custom object. The email will be sent using email template I created. 

Any ideas?
I have created a queue which accepts applications. When the application is submitted it first gets to the queue i created. users manually assign these applications to themselve after they all get an alert. All this is done using a workflow.

Now, i want to track how long an application has been in the queue without users attempting to take ownership. After  I want to send an alert to the users that there is still a record in the queue that needs their attention. How do i do this.
I have a visual force page that I would like to implement the functionality below.
A text to speech functionality. How can I go about this on my external site in visualforcepage?
https://www.w3.org/WAI/perspective-videos/speech/
https://www.webdevelopmentgroup.com/2017/09/508-compliance-making-websites-accessible-for-people-with-disabilities/

Visualforce Error

Help for this Page

Maximum view state size limit (135KB) exceeded. Actual view state size for this page was 257.115KB 

help
Hi,

I am developing a trigger to check if nexday =today()+1  is a holiday and if it is, it should take the next business day that is not a holiday. How can i do this in salesforce.

thanks
steve
I want to build a web application that does the following. I don't know if I can do this using community portal with lisence issues?

Application will have the following.
- login page
- change password
- an application form that has the capabilities to give the user to save at a point and login to continue.
- a mini dasboards

Can I use community or visual force pages?

Deployment: LogoVersion can't be specified without Logo.
I am deploying a change set from a staging sandbox to production and i am getting the error below.
I have done 3 deployment from 3 test platforms without issues then this when moving from stage to prod.

This is a Lightning app error i guess. Any assistance 
Error LogoVersion can't be specified without Logo.
I am validating a deployment to a qa sandbox and I get the error below.

Custom Field    Cannot change which global value set this picklist uses.

Any Ideas
I am able to manully schedule a backup in salesforce. When the backup is ready, salesforce sends a link and a mail to inform me that the backup is ready. Hence, I would have to follow the link to download the backup to my own storage area. 

Is it possible to automate the process where by I don't have to manully download the backup file when it is ready but to automate this process?

Please any guide to give me a headstart? what do i look for what do i use?

Thank you
Steve
I want to compress any pdf file( big or small) and display in browser. pdf file that has been requested through api.
hyperlink in communication template only works in outlook but not gmail I have created a communication template that contains a hyperlink. the hyperlink works in outlook but when i send the communication to gmail they just b

If you have apex solutions too i am willing to hear you out
I have created a queue which accepts applications. When the application is submitted it first gets to the queue i created. users manually assign these applications to themselve after they all get an alert. All this is done using a workflow.

Now, i want to track how long an application has been in the queue without users attempting to take ownership. After  I want to send an alert to the users that there is still a record in the queue that needs their attention. How do i do this.

Visualforce Error

Help for this Page

Maximum view state size limit (135KB) exceeded. Actual view state size for this page was 257.115KB 

help
Hi,

I am developing a trigger to check if nexday =today()+1  is a holiday and if it is, it should take the next business day that is not a holiday. How can i do this in salesforce.

thanks
steve
I want to build a web application that does the following. I don't know if I can do this using community portal with lisence issues?

Application will have the following.
- login page
- change password
- an application form that has the capabilities to give the user to save at a point and login to continue.
- a mini dasboards

Can I use community or visual force pages?

I have a record of the Incident object that is automatically submitted for approval upon creation. The approval process locks the record, but I would like to unlock it right away.

Now in my trigger I have:

trigger IncidentBeforeTrg on Incident__c (before insert, before update) {
for(Incident__c newInc:trigger.New){
if(Trigger.isUpdate && Approval.isLocked(newInc.Id)){
Approval.unlock(newInc.Id);
}
}
}

But this does not seem to be doing anything. What am I missing?