• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

We have configured SSO on Customer Community using Partner Central template. When tested via Axiom Heroku app, it workes fine and logs in to salesforce as that user. 

We reconfigured it with out SSO team and when they try to test login, it is a 2 step process. On first hit it doesn't login, and then on second try it shows the customer is logged in and show user selection screen, we select the user and then we are signed in using SSO. 

So need help to determine if there are any settings in Salesforce that prevented the users to login directly rather than a 2 step process or is this something to be looked by the SSO integration team at their end. 

Thanks
Siddharth.
Hi,

We have a workflow that has a Immediate and a Time Dependent Action. 

Entry Criteria:
Status = 'Pending' AND Community = 'DP'.

Time Based Action:
Alert - 1 hour after CreatedDate
Type - Email Alert

Immediate Email notification is sent based on above criteria and Time Based is added to queue. The record is updated and Status = Approved. Time Based action fires in 1 hour which should not fire as the status is already approved now, it should evaluate the criteria again at the time of execution.

Any pointers here if this is a know issue or if something is not correctly configured.

Thanks
Siddharth
Need some help regarding permissions for "Attachments" object for users using Force.com - One App license. Ideally these users have read-only access on Accounts and Contacts but they are able to EDIT / DELETE attachments underneath and our client want to restrict Force.com - One App users from doing so. Currently the OWD is set to Public Read Write, setting that to private also didn't help. 
Hi,

We have a workflow that has a Immediate and a Time Dependent Action. 

Entry Criteria:
Status = 'Pending' AND Community = 'DP'.

Time Based Action:
Alert - 1 hour after CreatedDate
Type - Email Alert

Immediate Email notification is sent based on above criteria and Time Based is added to queue. The record is updated and Status = Approved. Time Based action fires in 1 hour which should not fire as the status is already approved now, it should evaluate the criteria again at the time of execution.

Any pointers here if this is a know issue or if something is not correctly configured.

Thanks
Siddharth
Hello all,
I got this query that it was working until last week. Nothing has changed, however, if I try to run a report, use SOQL or use Dataloader.io it gives me the same error. 
I have checked every field, formula and process and I cannot understand why this is not working.
I have to say I use Declarative Lookups to perform something on Contacts but I don't think that is the problem
Please have a look at the screenshot 
User-added image
any help will be appreciated 
Thanks 

Hi guys! I've written my first trigger, which works in my sandbox, but I can't successfully write a test for it.  The field that it filters on is a read only formula field.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks much!

trigger accountRankings on Account(after insert, after update, after delete){

for(Account acc : trigger.new)
{
//checking if the value is changed
if(acc.VAROrderPointsYTD__c != Null && (trigger.isInsert || (trigger.newMap.get(acc.id).VAROrderPointsYTD__c != trigger.oldMap.get(acc.id).VAROrderPointsYTD__c)))
{
break;
}
else return;
}

//rank top 100 accounts for more accounts change the row limit
List<Account> accounts = [Select VAROrderPointsYTD__c, Point_Ranking__c from Account Where RecordType.Name = 'Richmond VAR' ORDER BY VAROrderPointsYTD__c DESC limit 100];

Integer rank = 1;
for (Account account : accounts)
{
account.Point_Ranking__c = rank;
rank++;
}
update accounts;
}

We are trying to configure Zendesk to authenticate against SalesForce Community User accounts using SSO.  So far, we've successfully configured Zendesk to authenticate against SalesForce internal user accounts, but not Community User accounts.

The current setup is relatively straightforward...
We configured a Domain per these docs: https://help.salesforce.com/apex/HTViewHelpDoc?id=service_provider_prerequisites.htm&language=en_US
Single Sign-on with SalesForce as the Identity Provider and a Connected App for Zendesk, in a similar fashion to these docs: https://developer.salesforce.com/page/Configuring-SAML-SSO-to-ZenDesk

Amongst the many things I've tried, I tried changing the "Identity Provider Login URL" on the SAML Single Sign-On Setting page to point to our Community custom login page, which at least redirects the user trying to login to Zendesk to the right login page.  However, the SAML assertion doesn't work and the user is not redirected back to Zendesk after login.

I have found no documentation or articles on using SSO authenticating against Community user accounts, so any direction from this community would be greatly appreciated!
    I figured this would have been answered by doing a forum search but no luck:

How do I make a picklist field 'required' with a validation rule? 

I tried using both ISPICKVAL and CASE to detemrine when a picklist had not value selected, but either I get "invalid argument" (case) or no match (ISPICKVAL).

CASE example:

IF(  AND(Extension_Date__c <> null,   CASE(Extension_Reason__c, "Budget", false, "Org Change", false, true) ) , true, false)

ISPICKVAL example:

IF( AND(Extension_Date__c <> null,   ISPICKVAL(Extension_Reason__c, "" ***) ), true, false)

***[ also tried NULL, "NONE",etc]

Can this only be done using a NOT check on every picklist value? Seems cumbersome....   i.e.

IF AND(Extension_Date__c <> null,  NOT(ISPICKVAL(Extension_Reason__c, "Budget")), NOT(ISPICKVAL(Extension_Reason__c, "Org Change")) ), true, false)

Thanks,
ajd