• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Salesforce Lightening Assignment 1: Dynamically fields in lightening component

Steps to follow:
1.    Create one custom object, add atleast one field with each datatype and add all fields in Page Layout in your salesforce dev org.
2.    Create one lightening component that will show all fields from page layout and we can update those fields from that component.
Hi All,

We are trying to setup SalesforceDX in our company and I am stucked with a very basic understanding of the SalesforceDX architecture.
So Far we have Developer Sandbox for every developer. But from now on, we wish to have one developer sandbox and developers must create scratch orgs from this Developer Sandbox and when developer is done testing on QA Sandbox, then the changes are pushed to the production org.

In my understanding, to create a sratch org, user needs to login with Devhub org which is the production org. Every developer then needs to login with production login first to create the scratch org and then push the changes to VCS? Is my understanding correct here? If Devhub is enabled, why cannot we create scratch org from the developer sandbox? Could somebody explain the architecture? I tried to understand from different blogs but didnt get any substantial answer.

Thanks. Dev
Hii , can any body provide me information how to get the 'patch organisations' tab in package detail page  for doing patch versions for my package .