• C.T.O
  • www.awok.com

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We are  looking for a Freelancer Salesforce Consultant / Freelancer /Developer for some of our upcoming tasks

Salesforce Service Cloud Optimization 

The Salesforce Consultant / Freelancer   to analyze existing rollout in the AWOK Salesforce org and optimize to suit the business vision, process and KPIs. With the experience and expertise The Salesforce Consultant / Freelancer   has garnered over the years, The Salesforce Consultant / Freelancer    Will  help set business goals, utilize salesforce features efficiently. Service cloud is aimed at increasing deflection ratio of cases, and increasing agent efficiency. 

Omni Channel – Agent Routing

The Salesforce Consultant / Freelancer   Will  help route cases to agents based on workload, skills, territory, type of order, entitlement, VIP customer etc. The Salesforce Consultant / Freelancer    Will  use the out of the box salesforce feature called Omni Channel and setup routing rules to ensure efficient case routing is carried out.

Setup Auto Response, Email Templates, Macros 

To ensure a single voice to the customer and increase the efficiency of the support team, The Salesforce Consultant / Freelancer   Will  help setup communication templates and ensuring auto responses to be configured to increase visibility and transparency to the customers. E.g. when case is being handed over to different internal departments, delays in resolution etc. Macros Will be configured to create efficiency for the customer support team by enabling one click resolution and one click actions so that the support team can focus on spending the time for cases that need true focus. This will result in higher case resolution numbers and decrease cost on support team.

Contact me on : Steve@Awok.in
Whatsapp :: +971557928111

Scope of work  for the Chosen Salesforce Consultant  ( with expertise in Salesforce Service cloud Product  )

The Salesforce Consultant  to analyze existing rollout in the AWOK Salesforce org and optimize to suit the business vision, process and KPIs. With the experience and expertise The Salesforce Consultant  has garnered over the years, The Salesforce Consultant   Will  help set business goals, utilize salesforce features efficiently. Service cloud is aimed at increasing deflection ratio of cases, and increasing agent efficiency. 

Hi Guys,

I am an excellent Salesforce Developer/Administrator. Working on Salesforce Classic and Lightning both.

My area of expertise:
1> Salesforce Integration using Rest API.
2> Salesforce Development using Trigger, Batch Job, Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Component.
3> Salesforce Development using Standard feature(Approval Process, Process Builder, Workflow, Email Templates).
4> Salesforce Administration(Standard/Custom Objects,fields,Report,Dashboard).

If you have any projects in Salesforce regarding my knowledge, I will happy to work with you as a part-time remote basic.

My contact Details are listed below.

Thanks,

Sujay

Email: sujay.80138@gmail.com

We are  looking for a Freelancer Salesforce Consultant / Freelancer /Developer for some of our upcoming tasks

The Salesforce Consultant / Freelancer   to analyze existing rollout in the AWOK Salesforce org and optimize to suit the business vision, process and KPIs. With the experience and expertise The Salesforce Consultant / Freelancer   has garnered over the years, The Salesforce Consultant / Freelancer    Will  help set business goals, utilize salesforce features efficiently. Service cloud is aimed at increasing deflection ratio of cases, and increasing agent efficiency. 

Omni Channel – Agent Routing

The Salesforce Consultant / Freelancer   Will  help route cases to agents based on workload, skills, territory, type of order, entitlement, VIP customer etc. The Salesforce Consultant / Freelancer    Will  use the out of the box salesforce feature called Omni Channel and setup routing rules to ensure efficient case routing is carried out.

Setup Auto Response, Email Templates, Macros 

To ensure a single voice to the customer and increase the efficiency of the support team, The Salesforce Consultant / Freelancer   Will  help setup communication templates and ensuring auto responses to be configured to increase visibility and transparency to the customers. E.g. when case is being handed over to different internal departments, delays in resolution etc. Macros Will be configured to create efficiency for the customer support team by enabling one click resolution and one click actions so that the support team can focus on spending the time for cases that need true focus. This will result in higher case resolution numbers and decrease cost on support team.

Contact me on : Steve@Awok.in
Whatsapp :: +971557928111

Scope of work  for the Chosen Salesforce Consultant  ( with expertise in Salesforce Service cloud Product  )

The Salesforce Consultant  to analyze existing rollout in the AWOK Salesforce org and optimize to suit the business vision, process and KPIs. With the experience and expertise The Salesforce Consultant  has garnered over the years, The Salesforce Consultant   Will  help set business goals, utilize salesforce features efficiently. Service cloud is aimed at increasing deflection ratio of cases, and increasing agent efficiency. 

Hi All,

Please help me to get a job. Currently am working as Salesforce Developer with 2.7 years of experience.

Am ready to join immedialy to any where(Job Location : Any where).

Please some one can help me!!!

i got 50+ best answers in this forum and member from 2015.

Thanks,
Maharajan.C
+91-9042584107
maharaja0393@gmail.com