Our company just acquired another company that uses Salesforce. Each organization has 11 users (22 total users). Both users from both accounts will need to be merged into one. We need help in transitioning all of the information without losing any key pieces, emails, accounts, notes, contracts, etc.
Please note your experience with this procedure, what I need to expect in terms of how much time it will take, and how much we can expect to pay for this service. Thank you!
Looking to hire Rockstar Salesforce Developers (20). Technical Architect -2 and 2 salesforce Business Analyst
- 3+ years of professional experience in IT
- Experience as a consultant is also preferred
- Experience developing and delivering solutions to real customer problems,
- 1+ year Force.com development experience
- Salesforce Developer Certification would be advantageous
- Design, develop, test our new system based on Salesforce.com
- Project exposure including configuration, integration, implementation and customization
- General problem-solving skills in Salesforce.com
- Train other development resources on Salesforce development practices, as needed
- An understanding of all major functional areas of Salesforce.com
- Command on all the advaned developer concepts.
- Maintain alignment with Salesforce development best practices
- Open to feedback.
- Willing to learn new things, technologies with respective to Salesforce.com platform
- Willing to work in a team
Who we areDecoded Solutions are a software development studio based in Bournemouth. Our goal is to create and commercialise market leading software that allows brands to better understand the consumer electronics market.
Awarded with the Investors in People Silver award, we recognise that it is people who make our business and aim to provide our employees with an exceptional employment experience through engagement, personal development & our office environment.
We pride ourselves on thinking big and working as a team to achieve our goals, and we like to do it all with a smile on our face. This is a great opportunity to join a business that’s going places and has big ambitions for the future.
What we are looking forWe are looking to recruit a forward-thinking Lead Developer to head up one of our in-house product development teams.
In the role of a Lead Developer you will be expected to find a balance between excellent technical knowledge, strong commercial awareness and great management skills – supporting and developing your team to achieve the best results.
As the leader of a development team you will be take responsibility for managing the output of your team in line with the agreed plan and our ways of working.
Skills and Experience needed
- Experience working in and ideally leading a small development team
- Strong motivational and communication skills that enable you to lead a team of technical specialists
- Able to solve complex technical problems with practical and commercial solutions
- An understanding of different development processes and frameworks (in particular Scrum) would be very advantageous
- A strong understanding of both Windows and Linux server environments
- Experience using and managing source controls, ideally GIT
- Experience with web services, continuous integration, unit testing & mocking frameworks
- Knowledge of Objective C/Swift and Android development would also be an advantage but not a necessity, as would experience of mobile and cloud platform technologies and tools