• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
i have a scenario that submitter sends to approval where he/she (submitter) need to select manually approvals in multiple it may be 1,2,3,4 ... etc multiple selections for the user to approval is mandatory                        
I have gone through the approval steps there is an option to select manually but I can able to select one user with that process. 

Please help me with this highly requested. please.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a created case in my application and I want to restrict one selection according to the region. Example A is one region they can see all the fields in their region and B is one more region they can see there all the fields in their region but when A Region want to see B region I want to hide few details in case  and when B Region want to see A Region  I want to hide few details in case. 

Please, can anyone help me on this?

Having three deployment errors when deploying the entire metadata for the org: There are no other errors, just these three.

workflows/Question.workflow -- Error: Cannot create workflow directly; must create the CustomObject first
workflows/Reply.workflow -- Error: Cannot create workflow directly; must create the CustomObject first
settings/Search.settings -- Error: Entity is null or entity element's name is null

These are showing up during deployment with both Ant Migration Tool, or via Force.com IDE. We didn’t make any edits to any of these three files or related features.

What could be causing the issues and how to fix them?

I have a case where i need to select Approvers Dynamically where every one has to Approve the record (Unanimous  )

should not be in Approval Levels .. 

I made a Queue adding Group members selected but this is taken 1 unit for Approval 

How do i acheive this Use case.

How to add users to Approvers in Approval process ...