• 20 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am to start work on a project related to Veeva and Salesforce. need to know if i get any tutorial regarding how Veeva works especially RIM. thanks
I am naive in salesforce development and currently learning it. It would be helpful if one can explain the usual client requirements with realtime examples, where we need to create a process using builder & flow. Thanks.
Hi, my friend is asked about different kind of Reporting & Dashboard. The main question was whether he has idea about 'Thor". I too dont know what it is? Can anybody tell me about this. Where I can learn this? Thanks!
Not able to hard delete the 648 Account records, using simple code:

List<Account> ac= [Select id, name, phone from Account where Name like '%Infosys%'];
delete ac;

Getting error:
System.DmlException: Delete failed. First exception on row 0 with id 0017F000009scvrQAA; first error: DELETE_OPERATION_TOO_LARGE, Cascade deleting too many records: occurring when cascading to FeedClumpMapping records: []

I am working for a client request to develop a Opportunity Summary Page(Visualforce page), for which I need to show below recordds for the number of opportunities:

Opportunity NameAccount NameProducts NameAmountQuantitySubTotalNumber of ProductsTotal Payable AmountStageApproval History
I am naive in salesforce and learning it now a days. Bit curious how sales cloud is used to increase sales of an organisastion? Please help.
I am working for a client request to develop a Opportunity Summary Page(Visualforce page), for which I need to show below recordds for the number of opportunities:

Opportunity NameAccount NameProducts NameAmountQuantitySubTotalNumber of ProductsTotal Payable AmountStageApproval History
Best Practice : When someone takes the time/effort to repspond to your question, you should take the time/effort to either mark the question as "Solved", or post a Follow-Up with addtional information.

User-added image

That way people with a similar question can find the Solution without having to re-post the same question again and again. And the people who reply to your post know that the issue has been resolved and they can stop working on it. 

Thanks #Copy_Steve Molis