• 25 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have created a LogUnsubEvent for a child business unit in Marketing Cloud for our custom profile center. The BU is supposed to handle unsubscribes independent from the parent BU since we are a multiorg config. The LogUnsubEvent is successfull but somehow is checking the opt-out box tied to the v5 connector. The stragest part is that the parent BU subscriber is not unsubscribed in marketing cloud. Does anyone know how to make the LogUnsSub event stay only in the child BU and not update the MC Connector?   
Finishing the last challenge of the picklist administration Trailhead Module results in an error message, I cannot solve - see screenshot. Any ideas? I promoted the field to a global picklist, created the new field based on the global value set as requested...

User-added image
Finishing the last challenge of the picklist administration Trailhead Module results in an error message, I cannot solve - see screenshot. Any ideas? I promoted the field to a global picklist, created the new field based on the global value set as requested...

User-added image