• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
1.  I have a field call Priority.  It is a lookup field to another object called SLA. SLA have a picklist field called SLA level

2.  I have a second field call Priority Modified Date  It is a date &time field

Every time the SLA level is changed I want the Priority Modified Date field to update with the current date.

Where the Workflow evaluated ISCHANGED(field #1) and updated the date field #2 to NOW(). It's not working .

The system says Error:Function ISCHANGED may not be used in this type of formula
Please help.
Hello, I am trying to figure out how to report on a lead's MOST RECENT campaign. I know that the out of the box reports show ALL campaigns associated with a lead, but we would like to look at all leads and see where marketing last touched the customer. It looks like the reports can only show all campaigns for any given lead, so I'm trying to figure out a way to grab all lead's most recent campaign. Anyone ever done this either as an additional field (on the lead? or on campaign history?) or actually written a report to gather this information (custom formula field on reports?) Thanks so much for any suggestions. P

Message Edited by patricialim on 05-19-2008 03:32 PM
1.  I have a field call Priority.  It is a lookup field to another object called SLA. SLA have a picklist field called SLA level

2.  I have a second field call Priority Modified Date  It is a date &time field

Every time the SLA level is changed I want the Priority Modified Date field to update with the current date.

Where the Workflow evaluated ISCHANGED(field #1) and updated the date field #2 to NOW(). It's not working .

The system says Error:Function ISCHANGED may not be used in this type of formula
Please help.