• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I tried setting up an org via this URL: developer.salesforce.com/promotions/orgs/wave-de but it doesn't seem to work. I filled out the form, got the verification email, and when I click verify, it has me sign into my regular salesforce account. The option to set my password and challenge question never shows up for me. How do I get this to trigger? 
I created my Wave Developer Org several months ago, and have logged back in to start going through the new Accelerating Analytics with Wave trailhead but when I select Create>Apps I only get the option to Name the App and it does not appear to have some of the newer stuff in Wave?  Do I need to create another wave developer org is there a way to get some of the newer content in this org?
I am working in the beginning Wave Analytics Basics module and am not able to access Wave Analytics in my Trailhead Developer Org to import the Wave Analytics training data. Any ideas as to how to get that?
Im trying to do this training and also created my account but the "Sales Wave" App template is not accesible on my account. Is there a way how to activate the template? I cant proceed to different activities since the "Sales Wave" template does not exist. Can ypu check or help me on this?
I created my Wave Developer Org several months ago, and have logged back in to start going through the new Accelerating Analytics with Wave trailhead but when I select Create>Apps I only get the option to Name the App and it does not appear to have some of the newer stuff in Wave?  Do I need to create another wave developer org is there a way to get some of the newer content in this org?