• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi there,

I'm trying to create connected app for Salesforce. The problem is that my web application uses subdomains so I simply can't specify a recirect uri in a format Salesforce requires safely. Instead I'd like Salesforce to behave like Twitter.

If request comes from: `subdomain1.domain.com/auth/salesforce?...` I'd like redirect uri to be `subdomain1.domain.com/auth/salesforce/callback`
If request comes from: `subdomain2.domain.com/auth/salesforce?...` I'd like redirect uri to be `subdomain2.domain.com/auth/salesforce/callback`
etc...

Question:
Is what I want at all possible? If yes - which redirect_url should I specify in app settings?

Many Thanks
- Yaroslav

Hi there,

I'm trying to create connected app for Salesforce. The problem is that my web application uses subdomains so I simply can't specify a recirect uri in a format Salesforce requires safely. Instead I'd like Salesforce to behave like Twitter.

If request comes from: `subdomain1.domain.com/auth/salesforce?...` I'd like redirect uri to be `subdomain1.domain.com/auth/salesforce/callback`
If request comes from: `subdomain2.domain.com/auth/salesforce?...` I'd like redirect uri to be `subdomain2.domain.com/auth/salesforce/callback`
etc...

Question:
Is what I want at all possible? If yes - which redirect_url should I specify in app settings?

Many Thanks
- Yaroslav

Hi Guys.

I am looking to get a substring before a specific character from a string .
For Example:
If Strings are

string s= 'gangadhar@SHAKTIMAAN';
String s2= 'raj@NAGRAJ';

i need s as gangadhar from first string and raj from second string.

Please guide.

I have been working on integrating into SF and retrieving data using the REST API's using several examples and cookbook recipes.  ( https://github.com/heroku/databasedotcom )  The documentation here http://wiki.developerforce.com/page/Digging_Deeper_into_OAuth_2.0_on_Force.com details out how to setup the token and callback URL.  

The problem that I am running into is that we have thousands of subdomains( recipies.company.com, sql.company.com, help.company.com, etc) and it seems that the SF OAuth 2.0 implementation makes it a requirement that the callback URL match exactly to the URL that we assigned during creation of our remote access token.  (Configuring OAuth 2.0 Access for your Application section of the Force.com article).

With that requirement and our many subdomains it seems that we would have to create a remote access token for each subdomain because of the check that is made to be sure that the calling URL matches exactly to the callback URL in the remote access token. I would love to give our subdomain accounts the ability to integrate with SF without having to manually create a remote access token - much less thousands of them.

Is there a way to get around the request_uri and callback url check?