• 50 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have a current process which needs to execute when an opportuniy is updated to Closed Won with the following criteria. This is then followed by an automated flow (ss attached). I need to include few user profiles to avoid the error we now receive. How do I reference the global user fields in this rule?  Appreciate any help on this.

Criteria
User-added image

Action
User-added image

Error message:
User-added image

• October 16, 2018
One of the Sales Reps in my company is getting the error message - "Insufficient access rights on cross-reference id" when rtying to Convert a Lead. He does have the "Convert Leads" checked on his profile settings. Is there something else that is missing?

Appreciate your advise.
  • July 10, 2018
I am getting the below error when trying to create a validation rule on a close date field on opportunity.
The rule must fire only for a specific Profile and only when this field is left blank.

User-added image
Appreciate your input.
  • May 31, 2018
Im gettting the below error when trying to mass trasnfer accounts from an old user to a new user. Im new to APEX, hence any advise is appreciated.

User-added image

User-added image
  • May 14, 2018
Any thoughts on why any new opportunities I  create in sfdc default the Close date to today (in spite of specifying the date)? I can change it via Inline Edit though. 
Currently there appears to be 1 workflow rule in place for the "Close Date" field. User-added image
  • April 06, 2018
I have been asked to dectivate the existing Dupecatcher filter for contact and lead email address (screenshot attached).
However, I am unable to find them under the Setup menu. Could you guide me to the correct location? This is my first time working on Dupecatcher filters, hence, I'd appreciate any inputs.

To be deactivated - "contact email address"
User-added image

To be deactivated - "lead email address"
User-added image
Unable to find any dupecatcher filter with the above name
User-added image
  • March 20, 2018
Unable to add the "Cutomer Community User" profile to the community. It does not show up in the "Available Profile" list. What have I missed?

User-added image
  • March 15, 2018
I followed all the steps mentioned in the session but im unable to complete the sharing set. I do not get the Case object to choose from. The challenge says the sharing set should have User:Account = Case:Account, but I have User:Contact.Account = User:Account. I cannot proceed with the challenge as I get the error "Sharing set not setup with proper case access.Please check requirements."
  • March 13, 2018
Hi All,

I am new to creating triggers and so would appreciate any advise on how to create. I need the date field on the contact object to automatically populate when the date field is entered on the user object. I tried via process builder, but that didn't workas I had to disable it every time I needed to deactivate a user.
  • February 09, 2018
I have been asked to close around 1000+ cases. All I have is the Case Number, Account Name, Created Date, Subject. Data Loader does not give me CaseNumber option (due to AutoNumber I guess). How can I proceed with closing these? Manually hitting on "Close Case" would take forever.

• February 08, 2018
We have a current process which needs to execute when an opportuniy is updated to Closed Won with the following criteria. This is then followed by an automated flow (ss attached). I need to include few user profiles to avoid the error we now receive. How do I reference the global user fields in this rule?  Appreciate any help on this.

Criteria
User-added image

Action
User-added image

Error message:
User-added image

• October 16, 2018
One of the Sales Reps in my company is getting the error message - "Insufficient access rights on cross-reference id" when rtying to Convert a Lead. He does have the "Convert Leads" checked on his profile settings. Is there something else that is missing?

Appreciate your advise.
  • July 10, 2018
I am getting the below error when trying to create a validation rule on a close date field on opportunity.
The rule must fire only for a specific Profile and only when this field is left blank.

User-added image
Appreciate your input.
  • May 31, 2018
Im gettting the below error when trying to mass trasnfer accounts from an old user to a new user. Im new to APEX, hence any advise is appreciated.

User-added image

User-added image
  • May 14, 2018
Any thoughts on why any new opportunities I  create in sfdc default the Close date to today (in spite of specifying the date)? I can change it via Inline Edit though. 
Currently there appears to be 1 workflow rule in place for the "Close Date" field. User-added image
  • April 06, 2018
I have been asked to dectivate the existing Dupecatcher filter for contact and lead email address (screenshot attached).
However, I am unable to find them under the Setup menu. Could you guide me to the correct location? This is my first time working on Dupecatcher filters, hence, I'd appreciate any inputs.

To be deactivated - "contact email address"
User-added image

To be deactivated - "lead email address"
User-added image
Unable to find any dupecatcher filter with the above name
User-added image
  • March 20, 2018
I followed all the steps mentioned in the session but im unable to complete the sharing set. I do not get the Case object to choose from. The challenge says the sharing set should have User:Account = Case:Account, but I have User:Contact.Account = User:Account. I cannot proceed with the challenge as I get the error "Sharing set not setup with proper case access.Please check requirements."
  • March 13, 2018
I have been asked to close around 1000+ cases. All I have is the Case Number, Account Name, Created Date, Subject. Data Loader does not give me CaseNumber option (due to AutoNumber I guess). How can I proceed with closing these? Manually hitting on "Close Case" would take forever.

• February 08, 2018