• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I created a flow and a button to launch it.
The flow was debuged and works perfectly. But when I try to launch it using a custom button I receive an error:

"We can't launch this flow because of a variable error. Send this error message to your admin. The value 19/12/2019 is being provided for variable TermEndDate but isn't compatible with the variable's data type (Date)...
As you can see the value is Date type. I doubled checked that the field referenced is indeed Date type.

Can anyone please direct me to how to solve this?

Thanks,
Tal
Hi everyone,
My loop&fast update flow is hitting the limits, as I have about 1600 records to update.
I am exploring what is the best option to handle this, and wondered if there is a way to split the large Sobject Collection (created in the flow using fast lookup) into 3-4 smaller Sobject collections?

Thanks,
Tal
I am looking to create a html component that will automatically update from a report/soql querry.
To display as text table.

Does anyone have experience with this kind of tasks?
Is this at all possible?

Thank you,
Tal
Hello I received an email with the above subject line when trying to execute a flow (launched by a Process).
The Flow was checked and debuged and should work fine, I suppose the issue is in the Process Builder.
I tried to find out where the problem is but with no success and I can't locate the full info for what the failure is.

I would appreciate any thoughts and ideas.
Thank you,
Tal
Hello,

I created a flow and a button to launch it.
The flow was debuged and works perfectly. But when I try to launch it using a custom button I receive an error:

"We can't launch this flow because of a variable error. Send this error message to your admin. The value 19/12/2019 is being provided for variable TermEndDate but isn't compatible with the variable's data type (Date)...
As you can see the value is Date type. I doubled checked that the field referenced is indeed Date type.

Can anyone please direct me to how to solve this?

Thanks,
Tal
I am looking to create a html component that will automatically update from a report/soql querry.
To display as text table.

Does anyone have experience with this kind of tasks?
Is this at all possible?

Thank you,
Tal
Hello I received an email with the above subject line when trying to execute a flow (launched by a Process).
The Flow was checked and debuged and should work fine, I suppose the issue is in the Process Builder.
I tried to find out where the problem is but with no success and I can't locate the full info for what the failure is.

I would appreciate any thoughts and ideas.
Thank you,
Tal
Hello community

I'm struggling with a small error which I can't seem to find an answer to. Can you help?

[{"message":"bad value for restricted picklist field: Bristol","errorCode":"INVALID_OR_NULL_FOR_RESTRICTED_PICKLIST","fields":["RM_Region__c"]}]

There are scores of picklist values within "RM_Region__c". For some reason, "Bristol" is being rejected.

The closest I can get to a possible answer is that "Bristol" needs to be allocated somewhere for it to work?

I'd really appreciate any ideas the community have.

Many thanks and look forward to hearing from you.
hi
I have a Email Template. I have edited the HTML version of templet and addedd a SELECT Query. This Query will fetch Data from a Custom Object. Custome Object has a Lookup Field on Contact.
When io run the Email Teplate, the SELECT code is diplay as it is. it is not Run.

Do i Need to writ the SELECT Quiery in some brackets? Can someone tell me the syntax for writing SELECT Query in HTML Email Template.

Dear Investors {!Contact.Name} .
<br>

{
Contact cnt =[Select ID From pba__Property__c where Title = 'Test Sale'];
if (cnt.size() > 0 && cnt.get(0).Body != null)
             {             
                 body = cnt.get(0).Body;
                 body = body.replace('#FieldAPIName#', recordValue);
                }
email.setPlainTextBody(body);
}

There is lots of good information on developer.force.com about SSO and Salesforce as the service provider but I can't find any information on using Salesforce as the identity provider to another service. I would like to be able to use my salesforce user and contact objects as my identity store for an outside application. Can it be done? Do I have to role my own SAML SSO service within Salesforce to get the job done? What kind of license agreement issues would I have to deal with?

Any thoughts?

• August 02, 2010