• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi experts!

I will have to run multiple DDPs in a single click for an Opportunity record. Can I achieve this through Apex?
Please throw some light.

Thanks,
Vidhya
Hi,

I'm trying to invoke an apex class from VF page. It is invoked properly and Docusign envelope is created as well. However I'm getting this error in the UI. Formula Expression is required on the action attributes. Below is the VF page. Can anyone help to fix it.
<apex:page controller="Docusign" action="{!createAndSendEnvelope}">
</apex:page>
Regards,
Vidhyalakshmi

Hi,

I'm trying to input value which is an array index inside JSONGenerator class. I'm not sure how to represent this. Can anyone help me on this.

Json syntax: "excludedDocuments": ["2"]

JSONGenerator: gen.writeStringField('excludedDocuments', ['2']);  

When I give this as array, it throws error. Is there any other format to be used? Please suggest.

Regards,
Vidhya
Hi experts!

I will have to run multiple DDPs in a single click for an Opportunity record. Can I achieve this through Apex?
Please throw some light.

Thanks,
Vidhya
I have a custom button on the opportunity object that generates a visualforce page. This Visualforce page is populated with the information in the opportunity record fields. I created a validation for the button to make sure that some fields are populated in order to execute the visualforce page. The problem is that with this validation the visualforce page is no longer pulling information from the opportunity record so I end up only with the skeleton of the page but no content. 

The code is as follows 

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/20.0/connection.js")}
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/20.0/apex.js")}

if({!ISBLANK(Opportunity.Fecha_inicio_contrato__c)}){
alert("No todos los campos necesarios para la ODC están llenos");
}
else{
window.open('/apex/Quote');
}

Is there any way to have a validation on a custom button but still make it possible for it to pull information from the record?