• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello all,

we would like to link an existing Salesforce account to a social account (Google, Facebook,...) the first time the user uses this authentication provider. We don't want to use the "Existing User Linking URL" because it requires the user to be already looged in Salesforce.

I have seen in the documentation of the Auth.RegistrationHandler that the createUser method should return  the User object that corresponds to the third party’s user information and may be a new user that hasn’t been inserted in the database or may represent an existing user record in the database.  

To link the account we should use any attribute in the "Auth.UserData" to try to locate an existing user and return it in the createUser function. Is that correct?

Best regards.

Can anybody please tell me wether we can capture signature in visualforce page.
  • April 02, 2009
Hello all,

we would like to link an existing Salesforce account to a social account (Google, Facebook,...) the first time the user uses this authentication provider. We don't want to use the "Existing User Linking URL" because it requires the user to be already looged in Salesforce.

I have seen in the documentation of the Auth.RegistrationHandler that the createUser method should return  the User object that corresponds to the third party’s user information and may be a new user that hasn’t been inserted in the database or may represent an existing user record in the database.  

To link the account we should use any attribute in the "Auth.UserData" to try to locate an existing user and return it in the createUser function. Is that correct?

Best regards.