• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi! I've checked with Conga and Salesforce, both have basically stated they cannot help with this issue. I have just now sent a case to DocuSign, but really hope for help soon if anyone knows.  

When the Opportunity Owner tries to click our (custom) button to kick off a Conga document that gets registered with DocuSign, she (and myself) get an error, "There was an issue processing the Composer Request" on clicking the "Continue" following document generation. The debug URL looks the same as the debug url on other Opportunities that have been registered successfully today. Checking with other support desks, here's what was suggested:

CONGA: This is a Salesforce error, the last time I saw this was due to Salesforce being unable to log a task against the record in question – this could be the case here, the document generates fine on the preview, but when the Docusign part of the process is invoked and they try to log a task in the related list it may be getting stuck there. I’d check that the Docusign related list permissions are all in place on the Opportunity object – and also I would check with Salesforce to see if they are having any issues on the APAC server pods as well (if that’s where this solution is running - myDomains means I can’t see the pod in the URL). I thought initially it may be the Salesforce issue with the field update in Conga but that runs through fine with the Docusign parameters removed. The error is on the Opportunity dataset in Debug URLs when clicking the custom button on this Opp then clicking Complete.

SALESFORCE: This is a custom url hack issue. Go to the development community and try for help.

So...here I am! 

https://composer.congamerge.com
?sessionId={!API.Session_ID}
&serverUrl={!API.Partner_Server_URL_290}
&id={!Opportunity.Id}
&templateid=a0S2000000LBA5r
&DefaultPDF=True
&DocuSignVisible=1

&DocuSignR1Id=00520000001agdk
&DocuSignR1Type=Carbon+Copy
&DocuSignR1Role=Carbon+Copy+1
&DocuSignR1RoutingOrder=1

&DocuSignR2Id=00520000003EYD4
&DocuSignR2Type=Carbon+Copy
&DocuSignR2Role=Carbon+Copy+2
&DocuSignR2RoutingOrder=1

&DocuSignR3Id=0032000001cXW3c
&DocuSignR3Type=Carbon+Copy
&DocuSignR3Role=Carbon+Copy+3
&DocuSignR3RoutingOrder=1

&DocuSignR4Id=0030J00001wHSUg
&DocuSignR4Type=Signer
&DocuSignR4Role=Signer+1
&DocuSignR4RoutingOrder=2
&DocuSignR4EmailSubject="Excel4apps Opportunity Registration Request"

&DocuSignR5Id=00520000000vOmZ
&DocuSignR5Type=Carbon+Copy
&DocuSignR5Role=Carbon+Copy+4
&DocuSignR5RoutingOrder=1

&DocuSignR6Id={!IF ($User.Id = '00520000001agdk', null, IF($User.Id = '00520000003EYD4', null, IF($User.Id = '00520000000vOmZ', null, $User.Id)))}
&DocuSignR6Type=Carbon+Copy
&DocuSignR6Role=Carbon+Copy+5
&DocuSignR6RoutingOrder=1

&DocuSignR8Id=00520000001agdk
&DocuSignR8Type=Carbon+Copy
&DocuSignR8Role=Carbon+Copy+7
&DocuSignR8RoutingOrder=3

&DocuSignR9Id=00520000003EYD4
&DocuSignR9Type=Carbon+Copy
&DocuSignR9Role=Carbon+Copy+8
&DocuSignR9RoutingOrder=3

&DocuSignR10Id=0032000001cXW3c
&DocuSignR10Type=Carbon+Copy
&DocuSignR10Role=Carbon+Copy+9
&DocuSignR10RoutingOrder=3

&DocuSignR12Id=00520000000vOmZ
&DocuSignR12Type=Carbon+Copy
&DocuSignR12Role=Carbon+Copy+10
&DocuSignR12RoutingOrder=3

&DocuSignR13Id={!IF ($User.Id = '00520000001agdk', null, IF($User.Id = '00520000003EYD4', null, IF($User.Id = '00520000000vOmZ', null, $User.Id)))}
&DocuSignR13Type=Carbon+Copy
&DocuSignR13Role=Carbon+Copy+11
&DocuSignR13RoutingOrder=3

&QueryId=[NoetixCont]a6h20000000HQMn?pv0={!Opportunity.Noetix_Primary_ContactId__c},[ShipToCont]a6h200000004CRz?pv1={!Opportunity.Ship_To_ContactId__c}
&TemplateGroup=Nothing

&UF0=1
&MFTS0=Sent__c
&MFTSValue0=true

&DS7Preview=1

&DS7=17

&DC={!IF (Opportunity.Valid_Noetix_Contact__c = false, "1", "0")}
&DCL=Process+stopped+.+ Document+already+sent+or+Noetix+Primary+or+Ship+To+contact+invalid+:+email+,+phone+and+title+are+required.
Hello,
I'm using a workaround of using the created date of the object, but whenever I try to use TODAY()  as the value for a date field, it tells me to enter a valid date.  Can you think of any reason why this would be?User-added image

We have our system setup so that when a case has been created by email-to-case, an email is sent to our customer informing  them we have received the case.  This email includes the reference number, so when the customer sends any followup emails, the email will correctly show up on the existing case and not create another case.  This works great.

However, how do I notify the case owner that the customer has sent a reply to an existing case when the email is received?

Thanks

• June 07, 2013
I just setup email to case and can open cases just fine.  I have an auto-resposne rule that notifies the contact of their case ID.  The problem is that when I send a reply email with the case ID in the subject line of the email the Email to Case app is creating a new case instead of attaching to an existing case.  Does anyone know what the algorithm is for associating an email to a case?  SF.com support was confused and had me try a bunch of additional fields in the subject and body of the email (Case Number, Case ID, Reference ID) but nothing seems to work.  Has anyone else run into this problem?

Thanks,

Mark