• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all,

I have a question - I created a object that will process new starters in our company and automatically created a user based on the new form.

I also need to send an email to certain people automatically once the form is filled in and created. I need any suggestions or instructions to do this, all will be greatly appreciated.
Modify an AppExchange dashboard
Maria Jimenez is looking for reports and dashboards on AppExchange to track her team's transition to Lightning Experience. Install the AppExchange Dashboard Pack for Sales, Marketing and Service package into your Trailhead Playground and make some modifications. 

You’ll need your hands-on org username and password to complete this challenge. If you're using a Trailhead Playground, this article shows you how to find your username and reset your password. If you have trouble installing the package, follow the steps in this article.

In your Trailhead Playground, install the AppExchange Dashboard Pack for Sales, Marketing and Service.
Clone the 1-Account, Contact & Opportunity Data Quality dashboard and name it My Account and Contact Dashboard.
Add a dashboard filter on the Billing City field so that the dashboard only shows info about Accounts in London.
Save and refresh the dashboard.

I am trying to complete this challenge from past 4 hours still am not able to do it. Please help me guys! Guide me!!!!
Trying to use Process Builder to update fields to a related object of the Account. 

The fields to be updated in the custom object are formula fields coming from the Account. 

I've attached my workflow diagram and also the process builder screens.

Any tips on what I need to modify in order to get this to work properly is greatly appreciated. 

Thank you in advance!User-added image
  • September 26, 2017
 I have tried everything to solve this challenge but still the same error. Please have a look at screen shots. 
User-added image
User-added image
User-added image

Any help greatly appreciated. 
Hi,

I have custom field
Type: Time
Name:Start Time    
which stores and displays the time in my local time zone(PST). How can I convert time to GMT format and display to the user?

Thanks,
Murali
Example: When we click on Save button (assuming exception has occured) it throws an Exception 'Trigger has been failed due to after insert'

Are this Exceptions are stored in Standard objects in Salesforce? If Stored in which object are they stored
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/ja/content/learn/modules/lex_dev_lc_basics/lex_dev_lc_basics_create

This URL 404Error... Why?
Looking for tabel of salesforce limits on custom objects, records, reports, list views, life span of objects, records in one place for various types of licenses
error id: LFKQCQUC when attempting to complete trailhead Picklist Admin Module "Manage your Picklist Values" I have created a new org and also gone through and deleted previous picklist and still no luck. Please help!
Hi All,
I'm trying to create a flow in a Sandbox and the "New Flow" button does no show up. This is a full sandbox (unlimited edition) and it is transitioned to Lightning (the standard org. is still classic). Not sure why this button is not appearing for me. Button works fine in my Trailhead Playground

User-added image
Hi folks! 

I'm trying install in my playground the "Data Quality Analysis Dashboards App"  mandatory to complete module Data QUality.
However once installation process I am facing an issueregarding some name already used by certain component types.
Please have a look on my screenshot. 

Which is weird is thah I never modified any compontent types names.. 

Coud you please assist me with this install issue? What I did wrong?
Thanks for your help!! 

Best,
User-added image

Unable to install Data Quality Analysis Dashboards app from AppExchange to complete Trailhead challenge.  After reviewing instruction and troubleshooting videos, I still get the error.  I verified that the username was the one for my Trailhead Playground. I have used the link to the AppExchange app from the challenge, as well as going to the AppEchange dropdown from the Trailhead. I get to the install in production step and then the error occurs.
This app can't be installed.
There are problems that prevent this package from being installed.
Insufficient Privileges    You do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary.

Today I registered for a Trailhead account, and was doing file answering quiz (in English) until time came to launch Playground.
Once playground launches, it does so in Japanese I believe, though it could be Chinese as well. Not sure.
I can't figure out how to change the language either. Checked my user settings, email user settings, to no avail. Did search web for answer, which almost always point to a dropdown at the bottom of page to select your language. But playground doesn't have any dropdown.
Any help in getting English back is much appreciated.
Thanks In Advance.
Hello all,

I have been a serious user of SF for the past 9 years (partly as admin but mainly as business analyst). Now I am joining the trailhead community for serious learning (primarily admin).

I wanted to know whether I should start my journey with my official mail or my personal gmail. I don't want to lose badges and points etc; but will not using official mail restrict some functionalities?

Gratitude in advance.
Hi all,

I have a question - I created a object that will process new starters in our company and automatically created a user based on the new form.

I also need to send an email to certain people automatically once the form is filled in and created. I need any suggestions or instructions to do this, all will be greatly appreciated.
Modify an AppExchange dashboard
Maria Jimenez is looking for reports and dashboards on AppExchange to track her team's transition to Lightning Experience. Install the AppExchange Dashboard Pack for Sales, Marketing and Service package into your Trailhead Playground and make some modifications. 

You’ll need your hands-on org username and password to complete this challenge. If you're using a Trailhead Playground, this article shows you how to find your username and reset your password. If you have trouble installing the package, follow the steps in this article.

In your Trailhead Playground, install the AppExchange Dashboard Pack for Sales, Marketing and Service.
Clone the 1-Account, Contact & Opportunity Data Quality dashboard and name it My Account and Contact Dashboard.
Add a dashboard filter on the Billing City field so that the dashboard only shows info about Accounts in London.
Save and refresh the dashboard.

I am trying to complete this challenge from past 4 hours still am not able to do it. Please help me guys! Guide me!!!!
I have created a path on custom object . Theere are 2 users 
user 1 : profile='Analyst'
User 2 : permission set ='Analyst'
Both permission set and prfile contains same permissions . But still user 2 is getting below error.
Error on loading path you cannot view this path. contact your salesforce administrator for help.
Please guide.
So I'm  using the email to salesforce functionality to log a call to accounts and opportunities. I want to change certain fields on submission like the type field with something like tsk10=meeting. This functionality is available when using the URL post, Is it possible with the email to functionalit.