• Riverbed Technology

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

What are the impact of deleting the waiting "time based workflow" or "Paused and Waiting Interviews",

Hi,
I am new to salesforce and i am facing an issue in writing a trigger.
The scenario is All the SALES user profile should be able to delete contact records except those records whose Status is Active.

Please help me in writing trigger.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Ricky
I am using a Workflow with an Outbound message to an other 3rd party app.  I need to know what kind of encryption is used by the outbound message.
Hi all,

I have a question - I created a object that will process new starters in our company and automatically created a user based on the new form.

I also need to send an email to certain people automatically once the form is filled in and created. I need any suggestions or instructions to do this, all will be greatly appreciated.
Modify an AppExchange dashboard
Maria Jimenez is looking for reports and dashboards on AppExchange to track her team's transition to Lightning Experience. Install the AppExchange Dashboard Pack for Sales, Marketing and Service package into your Trailhead Playground and make some modifications. 

You’ll need your hands-on org username and password to complete this challenge. If you're using a Trailhead Playground, this article shows you how to find your username and reset your password. If you have trouble installing the package, follow the steps in this article.

In your Trailhead Playground, install the AppExchange Dashboard Pack for Sales, Marketing and Service.
Clone the 1-Account, Contact & Opportunity Data Quality dashboard and name it My Account and Contact Dashboard.
Add a dashboard filter on the Billing City field so that the dashboard only shows info about Accounts in London.
Save and refresh the dashboard.

I am trying to complete this challenge from past 4 hours still am not able to do it. Please help me guys! Guide me!!!!
Hello guys, I'm wondering if you can help me with re-constarcting formula below in relation to the 3.000 bytes compiled size limit. Following formula is based on a user colour selection of the picklist field and is resulting with the proper code. My issue is that I need to add more colour options and unfortunatelly I'm hitting size limit.

!IF( ISPICKVAL(SCMC__Production_Order__c.Label_Band_Colour__c , "Black"), SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Label_Black_Band__c , 
IF(ISPICKVAL( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Label_Band_Colour__c , "Blue"), SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Label_Blue_Band__c , 
IF(ISPICKVAL( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Label_Band_Colour__c , "Brown"), SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Label_Brown_Band__c , 
IF(ISPICKVAL( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Label_Band_Colour__c , "Green (Dark)"), SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Label_Green_Dark_Band__c , 
IF(ISPICKVAL( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Label_Band_Colour__c , "Green (Light)"), SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Label_Green_Light_Band__c , 
IF(ISPICKVAL( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Label_Band_Colour__c , "Red"), SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Label_Red_Band__c , 
IF(ISPICKVAL( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Label_Band_Colour__c , "Yellow"), SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Label_Yellow_Band__c , 
IF(ISPICKVAL( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Label_Band_Colour__c , "Grey"), SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Label_Grey_Band__c , 
IF(ISPICKVAL( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Label_Band_Colour__c , "Purple"), SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Label_Purple_Band__c , 
IF(ISPICKVAL( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Label_Band_Colour__c , "Orange"), SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Label_Orange_Band__c , 

IF(ISPICKVAL( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Label_Body_Colour__c , "Black"), SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Label_Black_Body__c , 
IF(ISPICKVAL( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Label_Body_Colour__c , "Blue"), SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Label_Blue_Body__c , 
IF(ISPICKVAL( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Label_Body_Colour__c , "Brown"), SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Label_Brown_Body__c , 
IF(ISPICKVAL( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Label_Body_Colour__c , "Green (Dark)"), SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Label_Green_Dark_Body__c , 
IF(ISPICKVAL( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Label_Body_Colour__c , "Green (Light)"), SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Label_Green_Light_Body__c , 
IF(ISPICKVAL( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Label_Body_Colour__c , "Orange"), SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Label_Orange_Body__c , 
IF(ISPICKVAL( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Label_Body_Colour__c , "Red"), SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Label_Red_Body__c , 
IF(ISPICKVAL( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Label_Body_Colour__c , "Yellow"), SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Label_Yellow_Body__c , 
IF(ISPICKVAL( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Label_Body_Colour__c , "Grey"), SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Label_Grey_Body__c , 

IF(ISPICKVAL( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Stripped_Band_Colour__c , "Black"), SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Black_Stripped_Band_Label__c , 
IF(ISPICKVAL( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Stripped_Band_Colour__c , "Blue"), SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Blue_Stripped_Band_Label__c , 
IF(ISPICKVAL( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Stripped_Band_Colour__c , "Green (Light)"), SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Green_Light_Stripped_Band_Label__c , 
IF(ISPICKVAL( SCMC__Production_Order__c.Stripped_Band_Colour__c , "Red"), SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Red_Stripped_Band_Label__c , 
SCMC__Production_Order__c.Large_Label_Standard__c )))))))))))))))))))))))

Many Thanks for help
Trying to use Process Builder to update fields to a related object of the Account. 

The fields to be updated in the custom object are formula fields coming from the Account. 

I've attached my workflow diagram and also the process builder screens.

Any tips on what I need to modify in order to get this to work properly is greatly appreciated. 

Thank you in advance!User-added image
  • September 26, 2017
 I have tried everything to solve this challenge but still the same error. Please have a look at screen shots. 
User-added image
User-added image
User-added image

Any help greatly appreciated. 
Hi,

I have custom field
Type: Time
Name:Start Time    
which stores and displays the time in my local time zone(PST). How can I convert time to GMT format and display to the user?

Thanks,
Murali
Example: When we click on Save button (assuming exception has occured) it throws an Exception 'Trigger has been failed due to after insert'

Are this Exceptions are stored in Standard objects in Salesforce? If Stored in which object are they stored

Hello,
I just changed license and clone profiles of some users.
The license is currently at Salesforce.
Some users receive this message while trying to open the 'Activities' tab.: 'You don't have access to this record. Ask your administrator for help or to request access.'

Can someone help me.

Thank you.
Hello,

On my sandbox i have below layout (which i need)
User-added image
on my production , i havebelow layout
User-added image

What can i do so that my layout looks like preprod ?
I have feed activated, both page layout are same, still the difference 

Thank you fir suggestion
Hello,

What are the impact of deleting the waiting "time based workflow" or "Paused and Waiting Interviews",

after insert
trigger rollup summary on Contact (after insert) {
    set<id>accid = new set<id>();
    for(Contact c:Trigger.new){
        accid.add(c.Accountid);
    }
    list<Account> acc =[select Id,name from Account where Id=:accid];
     Map<id,Account> accmap = new Map<id,Account>();
    for(Account ac: acc){
        accmap.put(ac.Id,ac);
    }
    for( contact c:Trigger.new){
        if(accmap.containskey(c.Accountid)){

Account a = accmap.get(c.Accountid);
    a.Number_of_Contacts__c = a.Number_of_Contacts__c +1 ;
            accmap.put(c.Accountid,a);
        }
    }

update accmap.values();
    }    

after delete
trigger rollup summary on Contact (after delete) {
    for(Contact c:Trigger.old){
        accid.add(c.Accountid);
    }
        accmap.put(ac.Id,ac);
    }
    for( contact c:Trigger.old){

}
    }

update accmap.values();
    }    
After update
trigger afterupdate on Contact (after update) {
    for(Contact c:Trigger.new){
        accid.add(c.Accountid);
    }
        accmap.put(ac.Id,ac);
    }
    for( contact c:Trigger.new){
        if(c.AccountId!=trigger.oldmap.get(c.Id).Accountid){
            }
            if(accmap.containskey(trigger.oldmap.get(c.Id).Accountid)){
                Account a = accmap.get(trigger.oldmap.get(c.Id).Accountid);
                a.Number_of_Contacts__c = a.Number_of_Contacts__c -1 ;
            }
        }
    }
    update accmap.values();
}

Hello,

We would like to start track of  two things: 

1. Subcontractors we have currently used
2. What opportunities those sub-contractors have been apart of.

I've created a custom object for sub-contractors with a look-up reference to accounts (because sometimes we sub-contract for them as well). On any opportunity record there is a related list for subcontractors. I would like to know if there is a way to link that "subcontractor" related list to the "Subcontractor" object. This way, BDMs can quickly input that information into the opportunity and it will automatically updated in the subcontractor record/subcontractor object. 

I've attached a photo 

User-added image
Hi all,

Saying you are on an Opportunity record. The account is "Acme". You want to create a task on the Opportunity. On the Task there is the Name field (type lookup) which shows all Contacts no matter if they belong or don't to the Opportunity account.

I know there is no possibility to add a lookup filter to the Name field in order to show only the Contacts to the Opportunity account.

Is there any workaround this can be made in Salesforce? Lightning component? Visualforce?

I would appreciate your responses.
Hi,
I am new to salesforce and i am facing an issue in writing a trigger.
The scenario is All the SALES user profile should be able to delete contact records except those records whose Status is Active.

Please help me in writing trigger.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,
Ricky
Hi All,

Could someone please give me an exclusive case where Trigger.NewMap/OldMap could be the ultimate solution when compared to using trigger.new/trigger.Old? I am here after spending lot of time reading about trigger context variables and getting familier with the difference between them but when i started using them my self in the code I have noticed things are getting done even when interchangeably used Trigger.New in place Trigger.NewMap or trigger.Old in place Trigger.OldMap.

1) if i have to compare old and new values field values of a record or its related record , wouldn't just Trigger.New/Trigger.Old be enough?

Note: I am aware that, here I am talking about a list(Trigger.New/Ol) and a Map(Trigger.NewMap/oldMap) and I can't use Trigger.NewMap in the event of before insert event.
I want to either run a report or run SOQL or any other way that I can have a list of all users/roles that are assigned a price book with sharing? Any ideas?
We are getting "You may only transfer leads to another user" error while Transferring Lead  from Queue to anothor Queue.

User-added image

Much Appriciated your help!!!
I need to add a favicon to our Community. I found an article (https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=000167021&type=1) which has the following steps:-

1. Create 16x16 icon. Add the favicon as an .ico format
2. Upload as a static resource and make sure cache control attribute is set as public
3. Go to Setup > Develop > Sites and click on Edit for your Site. / If you are logged into Community Management go to Administration > Pages > Go to Force.com > and click on the Edit button. In the Site Favorite Icon field upload the desired favicon.

I followed these steps but the favicon is not yet appearing.
I am using a Workflow with an Outbound message to an other 3rd party app.  I need to know what kind of encryption is used by the outbound message.
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/ja/content/learn/modules/lex_dev_lc_basics/lex_dev_lc_basics_create

This URL 404Error... Why?
Looking for tabel of salesforce limits on custom objects, records, reports, list views, life span of objects, records in one place for various types of licenses
error id: LFKQCQUC when attempting to complete trailhead Picklist Admin Module "Manage your Picklist Values" I have created a new org and also gone through and deleted previous picklist and still no luck. Please help!
Hi All,
I'm trying to create a flow in a Sandbox and the "New Flow" button does no show up. This is a full sandbox (unlimited edition) and it is transitioned to Lightning (the standard org. is still classic). Not sure why this button is not appearing for me. Button works fine in my Trailhead Playground

User-added image