• Member since 2017
  • Salesforcer Developer

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In this module i found a link to download .csv file but when we click on it, it gives you a .xlsx file which is not in correct format.
when i go and convert it to .csv by renaming it. it is not mapping , it seems to be corrupted.

I'm on the Quick Start: Einstein Prediction Builder module and have followed the steps and created an account to get the Einstein Prediction Builder Developer Edition, however after verifying my email and loggin on, I can't find the prediction builder tool in setup as it says you would on Trailhead. Where can I use a version and play around with the tool?

HI,  I am trying to complete the trail : Enable and Configure Lightning Knowledge

I have reached the following step:
Configure Lightning Knowledge
You can create record types to distinguish types of Knowledge articles and custom fields to store different types of information. Category 1 Biking is starting with a simple FAQ record type, and a single text field to capture the article content.
From Setup, enter Knowledge Object Setup in Quick Find, then select Knowledge Object Setup.

I have an issue in that I can not find 'Knowledge Object Setup'

It simply seems to be totally missing.

I've check both classic and lightening and its in neither (I assume it will be in classic).  I've checked my profile and I have a tick next to 'Knowledge User'.    I am not sure what I am doing wrong here.  

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Alex

This is the trailhead challenge I'm working on.
Create a report of Opportunities grouped by Type. Then follow the dashboard and share a snapshot on Chatter.
Name the report 'Opportunities by Type' and save it to the 'Unfiled Public Reports' folder.
The report must be of type Opportunities.
The report format must be a Summary report.
The report must be grouped by 'Type'.
The date range should be for All Time.
You can include any columns you like, but must include 'Amount' as one of the columns.
Create a dashboard named 'Opportunities Dashboard' and save it to the 'My Personal Dashboards' folder.
Create a dashboard component on the dashboard using the report you just created.
Set the header to 'Opptys by Type' and the title to 'For all time' for the dashboard component.
Use the horizontal bar chart dashboard component, and ensure the record count is displayed on the x-axis.
Follow the 'Opportunities Dashboard' dashboard in Chatter. Make sure that Feed Tracking is enabled for Dashboards first.
Post a snapshot of the 'Opptys by Type' dashboard component to Dashboard Chatter feed.

But I'm getting the following error when I check if the challenge has been completed
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The dashboard snapshot post to Chatter was not found.
Can someone hepl me?
If possible post the snapshots?

Hi all,
The question is
Install an AppExchange dashboard package and make updates to one of the dashboards.
You’ve been asked to create a new Lead trending dashboard. Rather than creating the dashboard from scratch, install a CRM adoption dashboard package from the AppExchange into your Developer Edition environment and update one of the dashboard components as specified below. (Note: While it's a best practice to always clone a dashboard before you modify it, for this example, you can go ahead and modify the dashboard directly).
Install Salesforce Adoption Dashboards from the AppExchange into your Developer Edition.
Refresh the '3 - Sales & Marketing Adoption' dashboard in the 'Salesforce Adoption Dashboards' folder at least once.
In '3 - Sales & Marketing Adoption' dashboard, change the dashboard component for 'New LEAD Trend by Source' to a pie chart and set the wedges to Lead Source.

The thing that I did:
User-added image

The Error I am getting:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'LEAD Trend by Source' dashboard component is not a pie chart.

With Regards,
   Nisha

Hi ,

I have written this class for custom list button :

public with sharing class ContactPortalUserController
{
    List<User>luser  = new List<User>();
    List<contact>selectedCon = new List<contact>();
    ID profileID = [select id from profile where name = 'High Volume Customer Portal'].id;
    private ApexPages.StandardSetController standardController;
   // ApexPages.Message myMsg = new ApexPages.Message('info', summary);
    public ContactPortalUserController(ApexPages.StandardSetController standardController)
    {
        this.standardController = standardController;

}

public PageReference selectedContact(){
     List<Contact>selectedContact = (List<Contact>) standardController.getSelected();

selectedCon = [select id , name , firstname, email ,EmailEncoding__c,LanguageLocaleKey__c,TimeZoneSidKey__c,LocaleSidKey__c, lastname from contact where id in:selectedContact];

for(contact con:selectedCon)
     {
      User us = new User();
      us.alias  =   con.Firstname.substring(0,3) +'cus';
      us.email  =  con.email;
      us.emailencodingkey= con.EmailEncoding__c;
      us.lastname = con.lastname;
      us.languagelocalekey = con.LanguageLocaleKey__c;
      us.localesidkey =con.LocaleSidKey__c;
      us.profileid = profileID;
      us.contactId = con.id;
       us.timezonesidkey = con.TimeZoneSidKey__c;
       us.username =  con.email +'cus';
       luser.add(us);

}

try{

insert luser;
     ApexPages.Message myMsg = new ApexPages.Message(ApexPages.Severity.Info, 'Users have been inserted successfully.');
    ApexPages.addmessage(myMsg);

// myMsg = ;
                  //ApexPages.addMessage(myMsg);   

}
     catch(exception e)
     {
       e.getmessage();
        ApexPages.Message myMsg = new ApexPages.Message(ApexPages.Severity.ERROR,'Error Occured while inserting users,' + e.getmessage());
                  ApexPages.addMessage(myMsg);   
     }

return null;
     }

}

I am writing test class for above controller:

public class  ContactPortalUserControllerTest{

public static testMethod void testContactPortalUserController() {

List<contact> lcontact = new List<contact>();
    Contact con = new contact();
    con.lastname = 'test';
    con.email = 'Test@accenture.com';
    insert con;
    lcontact.add(con);

PageReference pageRef = Page.ContactPortalUser;
        Test.setCurrentPage(pageRef);
    //  ContactPortalUserController controller = new  ContactPortalUserController (null);
     // controller.selectedContact = lcontact;
           // controller.selectedContact();

ApexPages.StandardController sc = new ApexPages.StandardController(con);
 ContactPortalUserController controller = new  ContactPortalUserController (null);
 controller.selectedContact();

}
}

I am not sure how to set values for selected contact, can anybody help me with this.

Thanks

Ritika