• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, 

Can anyone tell me how I might proceed to create a trigger on contact insert that would automatically sync unresolved items having the same email address? Is this even possible?

Thanks!
I have a public Community that I would like to integrate into our existing Squarespace website. I have tried using iframe but I am getting errors as below. Are there settings within the Community to allow it to be displayed in an iframe? Anyone have specific knowledge about any special considerations for doing this in Squarespace?

Thanks, 

Kevin
User-added image
I am serving a form within an iframe on my site and have created an acknowledgment page (also on my site) that is used as the Notification URL redirect. However, that page is served inside the frame where the form was held but I want it to open in "top" or "_blank". Any way to do this?

Many thanks for any help 
I have not been able to submit a web-to-lead into the system due to a database problem.  Please see the email we have been receiving below.  Are there any ideas as to what is causing this.  The default lead creator has system admin access and all record types on the lead have been assigned to that user.

Salesforce could not create this lead because of the reason listed below. We will try creating the lead again. For more information about this error or help with Web-to-Lead, please contact Customer Support.

Reason: Your Lead could not be processed.
common.exception.SfdcSqlException: ORA-20025:
ORA-06512: at "SNEEZY.CACCESS", line 2258
ORA-06512: at "SNEEZY.CACCESS", line 579
ORA-06512: at "SNEEZY.CACCESS", line 650
ORA-06512: at "SNEEZY.CTASK", line 565
ORA-06512: at line 1

{call cTask.insert_tasks(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)}

{call cTask.insert_tasks(?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?)}
Lead Capture Page: http://www.hasbarafellowships.org/fellowship-application-two

Hello all,

I have an Apex trigger attached to lead creation which currently works as intended in sandbox when I use the "New" button in the Lead area. My system.debug output works correctly when using the System Log pop-up.

With that, my next step was to test the Web-to-Lead creation to assure that the trigger was also working there. The leads are being created, however the trigger does not seem to be firing at all and I am getting no response in the Monitoring > Debug Logs area to see what the issues may be. I have used "Add Users To Debug Logs" to assure that I am requesting the logs, which is working when I create a Lead from within the sandbox.

Based on what I've seen on our Debug Log in production, I believe I should be seeing Request Type = "Application", Application = "Browser" and Operation = "Async Metadata" (along with a boatload of other API calls).

I know that the Web-to-Lead HTML has the option to turn on debug mode, so I did that, but I don't think it's the same debugging I need.

Any help is appreciated, thank you.

• April 20, 2009