• Wyndham

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey,

Is there a way to see all Scheduled Dashboards to a specific Public Group?

Background information:
I recieved a case which asked to add a user to a Specific Scheduled Dashboard. No big deal and nothing hard. 
Then I thought let me check to see if there is a Public Group which I can add this User to so I do not have to manage the Dashboard by user. There was and for reference I will call this Public Group X
So I started to poke around my org and figure out which other Dashboards & Reports that the Public Group X was included in to make sure I didn't give the user to much information. After a few seconds I realized there must be a faster way then manually. 
So is there a way?
Any help would be great!
Thank you

Best regards,
Frank
Hey Fellow Developers,

I am trying to complete the unit Create Reports with the Report Builder for the Learn CRM Essentials for Salesforce Classic > Reports & Dashboards. Why am I getting the error located below when the report already exists in the folder? 
Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  The 'Opportunities Updates' report doesn't appear to be in the 'Unfiled Public Reports' folder.
So far I have...
  1. Checked the name for any extra characters or spaces and spelling for both the folder and the report name.
  2. Deleted my report
  3. Emptied the Recycling Bin
  4. Closed out of the org and reopened

Any help would be great.

Thank you - Frank

User-added image

Hey Fellow Developers,

I am trying to complete the unit Create Reports with the Report Builder for the Learn CRM Essentials for Salesforce Classic > Reports & Dashboards. Why am I getting the error located below when the report already exists in the folder? 
Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:  The 'Opportunities Updates' report doesn't appear to be in the 'Unfiled Public Reports' folder.
So far I have...
  1. Checked the name for any extra characters or spaces and spelling for both the folder and the report name.
  2. Deleted my report
  3. Emptied the Recycling Bin
  4. Closed out of the org and reopened

Any help would be great.

Thank you - Frank

User-added image

Create a formula field that returns an image to indicate data quality.
Sales Managers have asked for an at-a-glance solution to see completeness on leads. Create a helper formula field that looks at 5 key fields on the Lead object and evaluates their completeness, then a second formula field that references the helper formula and returns an image.The helper formula field should be on the Lead object with a name of 'Lead Quality Helper' and a resulting API name of 'Lead_Quality_Helper__c'.
The helper formula should be of type Number.
The helper formula should evaluate the following 5 fields: Email, Phone, Company, Title, and Industry and return 0 if blank and 1 if not blank. The formula should then add all the values together to return a total value.
The image formula should be on the Lead object with a name of 'Lead Quality' and a resulting API name of 'Lead_Quality__c'.
The image formula should reference the helper formula, and return an image based on the number returned by the helper formula. The helper formula should be of type Text. Note: All of these images are already available in your Developer Edition.

1 = /img/samples/stars_100.gif with alternate text '1 star'
2 = /img/samples/stars_200.gif with alternate text '2 stars'
3 = /img/samples/stars_300.gif with alternate text '3 stars'
4 = /img/samples/stars_400.gif with alternate text '4 stars'
5 = /img/samples/stars_500.gif with alternate text '5 stars'

If none of the fields are filled out, the default should be /img/samples/stars_000.gif with alternate text '0 stars'.
The 'Lead Quality' formula must be added to the Lead Layout page layout.Check Challenge

ANS:
Lead Quality (Text) =
IF(Lead_Quality_Helper__c=1, 
IMAGE("/img/samples/stars_100.gif","1 star"), IF(Lead_Quality_Helper__c=2, IMAGE("/img/samples/stars_200.gif","2 stars"), IF(Lead_Quality_Helper__c=3, 
IMAGE("/img/samples/stars_300.gif","3 stars"), 
IF(Lead_Quality_Helper__c=4, 
IMAGE("/img/samples/stars_400.gif","4 stars"), 
IF(Lead_Quality_Helper__c=5, 
IMAGE("/img/samples/stars_500.gif","5 stars"), 
IMAGE("/img/samples/stars_000.gif","0 stars"))))))

Lead Quality Helper (Number) =
IF(ISBLANK(Email),0,1)+ 
IF(ISBLANK(Phone),0,1)+ 
IF(ISBLANK(Company),0,1)+ 
IF(ISBLANK(Title),0,1)+ 
IF(ISBLANK(TEXT(Industry)),0,1)

I can't see what I am doing wrong. Everything works just fine but I keep getting this error. 
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The Lead object does not display the formula fields correctly. Tip: check the requirements again and make sure you have the correctly forumlas and their values.

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.