• Director
  • TmaxSoft, Inc.

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to make the case created feed invisible to community users. I understand that this system generated feed do not trigger FeedItem trigger.

I tried using PB to kick off when a new case is created and initiate Flow to find any FeedItem for the case but it seems the rule finished even before the feed is created. 

My goal is to hide the system generated case-created post so users are forced to comment on actual post from our agent rather than commenting on this system generated feed.

I am trying to make the case created feed invisible to community users. I understand that this system generated feed do not trigger FeedItem trigger.

I tried using PB to kick off when a new case is created and initiate Flow to find any FeedItem for the case but it seems the rule finished even before the feed is created. 

My goal is to hide the system generated case-created post so users are forced to comment on actual post from our agent rather than commenting on this system generated feed.

Hi all,

I have an autolaunched flow that a Partner Community User triggers from a button (I first needed to create a visualforce and a custom controller in order to give the user access to the flow).  Problem is, that the flow launches in user mode... I've read that system mode can be enforced by launching the flow from a process builder, so I was wondering whether something similar could be achieved from the custom controller, but I haven't found any info out there.

Thanks a lot in advance!!!