• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Trailblazers!

I had 20 Trails completed yesterday, and suddenly woke up this morning to 17.
Not sure what happened.
I see that some of the trails I have previously completed are now at 96%. Is this because Trailhead added a unit?
Also not only is that bizarre, but when I go to complete the "new" section, the challenge is missing completely:
Bugged Trail

I am currently working on the module salesforce1 security and compliance. 
Upon trying to complete the challenge for "Monitor and Manage Salesforce1 Usage", I am getting this bizarre error: "It doesn't appear that you've blocked all users' access to either the Salesforce1 for iOS or Salesforce1 for Android app." 
I have followed the steps very carefully and am in fact following the instructions:

To pass this challenge, block all users' access to the Salesforce1 for iOS app or the Salesforce1 for Android app.

Block the Salesforce1 App
1. From Setup, enter Connected Apps in the Quick Find box, then select Connected Apps OAuth Usage.
2. Click Block on the row for Salesforce1 for Android or Salesforce1 for iOS.
3. When you’re ready to reenable access to the app, click Unblock.

I have no idea why this error is occuring. Please help! It's preventing me from completing the whole trail.

Hi Trailblazers!

I had 20 Trails completed yesterday, and suddenly woke up this morning to 17.
Not sure what happened.
I see that some of the trails I have previously completed are now at 96%. Is this because Trailhead added a unit?
Also not only is that bizarre, but when I go to complete the "new" section, the challenge is missing completely:
Bugged Trail
In the Salesforce1 Security and Compliance module, I am getting an error that I think is related to the name change of Salesforce1. 
Page: 
https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/salesforce1_security/units/salesforce1_security_connected_app 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find the 'Salesforce1 for Android' Connected App with the specified settings.

The Cennected App that is created is now called:  
Salesforce for Android

I double-checked my Connected App settings and believe they are correct, so I'd like to know if Trailhead is incorrectly looking for the wrong Connected App name. 

Thanks, 
Ryan 

I am currently working on the module salesforce1 security and compliance. 
Upon trying to complete the challenge for "Monitor and Manage Salesforce1 Usage", I am getting this bizarre error: "It doesn't appear that you've blocked all users' access to either the Salesforce1 for iOS or Salesforce1 for Android app." 
I have followed the steps very carefully and am in fact following the instructions:

To pass this challenge, block all users' access to the Salesforce1 for iOS app or the Salesforce1 for Android app.

Block the Salesforce1 App
1. From Setup, enter Connected Apps in the Quick Find box, then select Connected Apps OAuth Usage.
2. Click Block on the row for Salesforce1 for Android or Salesforce1 for iOS.
3. When you’re ready to reenable access to the app, click Unblock.

I have no idea why this error is occuring. Please help! It's preventing me from completing the whole trail.

I am use my TP account to change the domain name in hands-on org, and I save the domain name, the hands-on org are mistake I am can not log in with my hands-on org anymore

I'm getting this error: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Opportunities with the stage of 'Awaiting Approval' and a Discount > 0, did not kick off an approval process named 'Approval for Package Deal'.

Here is what I submitted:

Object: Opporunity 
Start Process when created or edit

Criteria 
Conditions are met
[Opportunity].StageName Is Changed True
[Opportunity].StageName= Awaiting Approval
[Opportunity].Discount > 0
All conditions are met (And)

Immediate Actions
Object Opportunity
Approval Proccess: Specific Approval Process- Approval for Package Deal